Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chasing Over Daytime

ABS-CBN Morning Show Umagang Kay Ganda
January 3, 2011 First Episode of the Year T.V. Guesting 
Hi! I haven't been blogging for a week or so? I have been busy with mental stuff... no not psychological mind fucks haha. It's actually a good thing... I feel so blessed and thankful for the weekly new client inquiries I have been getting. It's either that TV appearance in Umagang Kay Ganda last January 3, 2011 (to start of the year with an early BANG!) or I'm just really lucky to have collaborated with designer friends like Veejay Floresca, Santi Obcena, Czarina Villa and my mentor Joey Samson


I am currently working on another collaboration with Veejay right now... And after this I am working on a design proposal with a new client whom I met last Sunday... She's so pretty! She looks like Troian Bellisario a.k.a. Spencer Hastings of the T.V. Series Pretty Little Liars... So Pretty! Look at the uncanny resemblance:
This is my new wedding clients: Peter Mendoza & Kava Danao... gorgeous couple! 
And this is Troian Bellisario a.k.a. Spencer Hastings of Pretty Little Liars
Di ba? They look alike!Haha! I can't wait to finish my design for her! Their wedding is a very unique themed wedding and I'm so excited to do their wedding! But I'm yet to finish one entourage for Tiara. Actually I'm a bit stressed out... because my suppliers are problematic nowadays. Nonetheless, I don't want to stress myself with unnecessary problems.

Designing for me is a big mind game. I really try to squeeze the sense out of every details. I love doing it but sometimes it really does take a lot of time. It's all worth it naman. It's just I sometimes feel daytime is too short for me... I always feel like I'm chasing daytime... Then when the night arrives, when I'm all fuelled up... It's time to go to bed.

I'm really not a day person. It's such an understatement... But I have to adjust since I'm prepping up my son Atreyu for his daily school stuffs. huhu. I'm so not domesticated. But I try.

As the one daytime passes by again... I have to stop and contemplate for a while. I love writing... It's a part of every person's history. And this blog in a way will be part of my "herstory" eventually. haha. me and my grandiose drama's haha! Now I shall prepare for another misadventure in Marikina City. I shall ready my music player, earphones and some Shonen Knife to cheer up my day! Kawaii~

5 comments:

  1. Wedding work! such a cool task.
    I'd need to ask you for my future wife when my marriage comes up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Taka! Yeah I shall be your designer when you get married! haha ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here!when my husband's at work, i'm busy doing walang kakwenta-kwentang mga bagay..when it's almost time for husband to come home, tsaka pa ako natatarantang maglinis and all..haha

    uy, sino kaya magdedesign when you get married?

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤