Sunday, February 06, 2011

Tiara's Wedding Project #1 for 2011

Hansel Belen and Krista Agulto Wedding
January 22, 2010 
Hansel Belen and Krista Agulto Wedding
January 22, 2010
Iglesia ni Kristo, Araneta Avenue & The Gulf Club

This is our (Czarina Villa and I's) first collaboration project. I have been so excited to see the photos of this wedding. Czarina and I didn't assist anymore with the bride since her wedding ensemble is a simple vintage-inspired looking gown. Although the birdcage net of her headpiece wasn't worn properly, I'm still glad Krista looked lovely and very happy as every bride should be. 
Krista Agulto-Belen, such a lovely bride with a Czarina Villa Gown and Tiara by Tracy Dizon Headpiece

It is my first Crystal-Bridcage headpiece and it is a lovely piece. It is always interesting to develop new designs... Especially when clients asks for them so eagerly... It feels great as a designer to help every client's vision come to life. I think as an artist... this is our vow of duty.
Some more closer shot to my vintage inspired design. Gotta love vintage!
Moreover, I'm glad to have this project because Czarina and I had sweet and fun girl talks. Somehow because of this project we bonded even more! Our coffeeshop chitchats and her priceless love advices are simply the perks I get more than the monetary earnings. To more projects! Cheers!! Congratulations to Krista and Hansel!


This is my inspiration board for her wedding headpiece

5 comments:

  1. bakit naman kasi broken ang image, di ko tuloy makita :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga noh, I actually don't know! Kinakarir ko pa naman ang mga lay-out nito haha! Sige ayusin ko ito!

      Delete
    2. Here you go! Ayan maayos na! Actually magkasunod pala sila ni Ms.L that I've made this kind of design, hehe. Pero may non-disclosure kasi. ^_^

      Delete
  2. I really wish you had more wedding clients this year, and I believe you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After what happened to me? Do you still think I can?

      Delete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤