Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tracy's Travel Dream Definitions

From my previous blog entry:

"Lately, I have been dreaming weird immigration stuff. Last night I dreamt I was in a long waiting line in China Immigration. Why?! Haha. Why on earth would I be in line in China?? Haha.
The other night I dreamt I was watching a parade in Indonesia and eating some nice looking pink rice cakes. What have I've been dreaming lately?! Haha! All related to travelling. "
Well, of course this got me curious and searched for the subliminal meaning of the symbolisms in my dreams and see the UNCANNY significance of everything:


To see a line in your dream, symbolizes duality, limits, boundaries and rules. It also relates to movement or non-movement. To dream that you are crossing a line, suggests that you are overstepping your boundaries or that you are moving beyond the limits in some area of your life.
To see a line of people or objects, indicates that you need to be more aware of some situation or relationship.

To dream that you are standing in line, represents your need for patience. You need to learn to wait for something and not always have it right away. 

To dream that you are watching a parade, indicates that you are being sidetracked or distracted from achieving your goals. You may even be purposely preventing yourself from pursuing your goals and desires because you fear that you will fail. Alternatively, the parade symbolizes cycles, passage of time, or a special event in your life. Consider also the symbolism of whatever figures/animals/floats are in the parade. They may reflect a need for you to incorporate these attributes into your own character.
To dream that you are in a parade, indicates that you are going along with the masses and with what everybody else wants. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you have a set path in life and know which direction you want to go.
Pink

If you dislike the color pink, then it may stem from issues of dependency or problems with your parents.  
RiceTo see grains of rice in your dream, symbolize success, prosperity, luck, fertility and warm friendships. To dream that you are eating rice, denotes happiness and tranquility in the home.To dream that you are cooking rice, signifies the new responsibilities that will bring you much joy.
Cake

To see a partially eaten cake in your dream, signifies missed and lost opportunities.
To dream that you are buying a cake, suggests that you have accepted the rewards and recognition your are getting for our work.  You are learning to be comfortable in the spotlight. 
Haha! Damn?! I didn't realize this would sound like a voice of my conscience hahaha! Especially that damn line definition haha! Yeah okay I need to be patient. But hey you know, it is not easy to be patient, okay? Especially when evrything now seems like doomsday! Noooooo! I don't want to die yet! Haha. This is me freaking out again. Haha.


And yes. I have been distracted by things that I cannot seem to work on things I have to do. Atreyu's exams have been a burden in my mind. I cannot seem to multitask now. I'm getting old. I cannot concentrate on two mental matters all at the same time. For the record, I loathe being Atreyu's Tutor. I am sorry my dear son, I love you and all but I really do think you should learn things on your own, spoon feeding you would not help you learn anything. I feel so bad I am saying this but to learn to be independent is the greatest lesson I could ever teach you. Haha. Okay sorry I am mumbling.

Haha. Okay fine. I shall listen to my subconsious. Go on Tracy tell yourself that, your bipolar, stubborn self. Haha.

1 comment:

  1. Dream fortunetelling was one of our favorite topic. I was always amazed how vividly you remember your dream.

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤