Monday, May 16, 2011

Busy Falling in Love~

Disclaimer: Please forgive my Public Display of (Cyber) Affection. It has been 9 years since I've had a tangible boyfriend and it's been 9 years since I've had the chance to take nice lovely photos with a boyfriend; it is such a milestone for me. So please forgive my public display of affection, I rarely get to do this, feel this and have this. ^_^
"The best week I had in my life! A week filled with memories that could make me smile for the rest of my life~ ♥"
My Facebook Status: May 8 at 8:10pm


Tracy and Taka by a bench in Forst Santiago, May 5, 2011. 
This was a very long an tiring and very sticky day for us.
We experienced the real downtown ghetto swindlers of Old Manila. 

Haha. I'm bathing in sweat. Disgusting. Haha~

May 5, 2011, Fort Santiago ~ This is such a nice sunset photo Taka shot. 
I love it very much. Despite the troublesome day we had... It seemed okay because we got to talk about many things and have silly misadventures under the summer heat. 

"Paparazzi Shot" May 6, 2011, Malinta Tunnel, Corregicor Island, Cavite
Okay, I am obsessed about this photo. because
#1) We look like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
#2) I love candid shots ~ We didn't know who took this and how s/he took it~ it's a mystery
#3) Because it's our first photo together we didn't have to shoot ourselves haha.
#4) Taka said it looks like a honeymoon photo haha!
We had a great time in Corregidor~ it's a nice trip.


This was the original photo. It's still nice. ^_^






May 7, 2011 SM Megamall
Oh I'm a sucker for this photo-sticker stuff. I'm such a kid.
We all look so cute here haha


May 8, 2011 NAIA 3 Baggage Check-in line.
Okay, what is up with your eye-bags, Tracy?!
I tried editing this photo to give justice but this is the best I can do haha.
It's Taka's last day and departure from Manila.



Okay... I'll edit more photos so this once-in-a-lifetime blog entry would seem longer. Haha. But for now... that's all! Love love <3

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return..."
- Moulin Rouge 

3 comments:

  1. i really admire the success of your longdistance relationship!:) i'm really curious about your love story, siguro nakakakilig sobra. and what's the secret to this success? let's just say i have this thing with a jap guy too, but the distance is really what scares us off:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This trip was really nice. And of course time we spent together then was really special.

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤