Friday, February 17, 2012

Corazon is finally showing!



Two years ago, I worked on this ilm as a costume designer... I'm glad it's finally showing on March 14th! Instead of being an indie film... It will be showing nationwide! I've sweat blood and tears... plus mud making this! I've shared a part of myself doing this film conceptualizing each characters and deeply thinking about each and everyone's personality.


Please watch Corazon: Ang unang Aswang starring Erich Gonzales and Derek Ramsay.




Daniel and Corazon... a husband and wife
 in a rural province Philippines after the World War II
I promise to blog more about this sometime again!

1 comment:

  1. It was your hard work. you always make things nice by your hardwork.

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤