Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tracy's Dear Diary: I Passed 日本語 クラス!!

So happy me! Haha!

Just a short hello filled with joy! Haha! Please congratulate me for passing my Module 2 日本語 クラス!!

Of course I was so ecstatic to get my Certificate of Completion! Module 3 will be next month and I'm looking forward to taking it in time for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test in December. Although I am really not good at learning languages... Well, one step at a time! All I can do is try!

For that, I wanna share my beautiful certificate here!




2 comments:

  1. That was a proud moment when you passed it. I really wish you had kept continuing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I can be more of use to you right? You wish me alot of things so that you can use me furthermore right?

      Delete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤