Saturday, May 19, 2012

My UNIQLO TEE Faves!

Okay now for a happier entry! I just wanna say I'm so adoring the UNIQLO T-Shirts they're promoting now! They are just so cute and fabulous! I couldn't stop  surfing back and forth that I decided to make a roster of my top picks!


UNIQLO has a wide variety of UT Collections to choose from and it makes me gaga to pick my faves! From Lulu Guinness to Barbie to Hello Kitty!! I love them all! I also love the men's UT! I always have a hard time thinking what I should get for my BF may be a UT will be my simple remedy since the shirt designs are very nice a hip!

Anyways without further ado... I wanna present my Top Fave UT's!!

LULU GUINNESS COLLECTION

UNIQLO UT Lulu Guinness Collection
"Love Lulu XX" is a sealed with a kiss!
UNIQLO UT Lulu Guinness Collection
I'm loving the influx of kisses prints!


SNOOPY/PEANUTS COLLECTION
UNIQLO UT Peanuts/Snoopy Collection
Love the Pop-Art feel of this t-shirt!



BARBIE COLLECTION

UNIQLO UT Barbie Collection
I'm a girl Barbie is part of my life. 

HELLO KITTY COLLECTION
UNIQLO UT Hello Kitty Collection
It's Pink and it's Hello Kitty!!
Enough Said!
UNIQLO UT Hello Kitty Collection
A beaded/sequined Hello Kitty Tee is
Kawaii and Glam love!!

CORPORATE COLLABORATION COLLECTION
(MAJOR)

UNIQLO UT Corporate Collaboration (Major) Collection
There's just something very J-Pop about this chicken haha
I like this for men's tee!

UNIQLO UT  Corporate Collaboration (Major) Collection
Simple white tee with a cute little Japanese Boy
(Who's Chichasu?) 

CORPORATE COLLABORATION COLLECTION
(WAGARA)

I actually like this collection the most! I wish they had for girls versions of these UT's! They're so J-Pop! I like the mix of traditional Japanese prints mixed with Hiragana and Katakana Characters! 

UNIQLO UT Corporate Collaboration (Wagara) Collection
Pink Tee with Red Prints is always my favorite combo!
Plus the oriental pattern I really like!

UNIQLO UT Corporate Collaboration (Wagara) Collection
This looks to me like a traditional
Japanese Painting turned into
a hip t-shirt! I really like this t-shirt
and how it's both Traditional and Pop! 
UNIQLO UT Corporate Collaboration (Wagara) Collection
Well this one is simply J-Pop looking...
I'm really amazed with the
aesthetic Katakana Characters put into clothes...
It just suddenly feels so
""Lost in Translation"-I'm wearing something-Japanese"
kinda feel to this! haha

Anyways here you go... These are my top picks for the UNIQLO UT's! Despite the bittersweet memory Uniqlo reminded me of... I'm still excited Uniqlo comes to Manila! It makes me feel Manila is getting closer to Japan a little... And whenever I really miss my strolls in Tokyo... I can just go to MOA and visit Uniqlo and probably grab some of these fave UT's!

3 comments:

  1. i used to buy UT in the past but not nowadays.. it makes me feel like checking out some uniqlo stores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah you should haha! Then buy me these UT's hahaha!! I'm so jealous UNIQLO is all over Tokyo hahaha!

      Delete
  2. They used to have nice ones but not nowadays actually.

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤