Thursday, August 30, 2012

Harajuku Postcards

My First Harajuku Postcard!!
Since I'm "in the zone" for postcards, I might as well share these cute postcard finds I got in Takeshita Dori. Since I'm a postcard freak and geek... I must say that I think I found a rare kind of postcard! I've never actually found a "Harajuku Postcard" before until this. I actually found these bunch of Japanese Pop-Art looking postcard from a cool trinkets shop in Takeshita Dori called "The World Connection". I actually really like this store because they sell mostly vintage-looking pop, some cute items and pop-art things... and some of the popular Western items (probably) in popular in Japan. 




Some stolen shots inside "The World Connection" Store...  They don't allow photos to be taken inside >_<

I stole this shot for Atreyu, I thought he might like this "Gameboy-looking" pencil-case! But we got him an iPhone


NEON LIGHTS and some bags~

Well, I only took a few shots (just two actually) hehe I might get caught. Haha. So sneaky girl! Anyways, I'll just share the postcard I found and will keep forever! Haha!

All I can clearly read is Ma-Ko-To-Chan (?) I think he's a popular Manga character during the 1970's to the 1980's I like it because of the vintage feel!
More Makotochan!
The design and colors are so pop! Of course I like it!

Now this is the perfect mascot for Harajuku definitely!
Since Harajuku has the best crepe!

I just can't get enough of my postcards! I'm just happy with these! Especially they're from Harajuku!

TAKESHITA DORI Map

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know you stole taking a picture lol. so sneaky photo taker hahaha. Makotochan is rare now so you are lucky haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Makotochan~ He looks vintage! Hehe I sneaked in some photos haha!

      Delete
  2. Seeing this post reminds me of the first time I got a chance to visit harajuku.. what a nostalgic feeling!!! the postcards are so unique and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! They're so much fun! I love collecting Postcards from everywhere! ESPECIALLY IN HARAJUKU! Haha!

      Delete
  3. What you look at is always artistic. Those classical comica are interesting.

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤