Tuesday, October 02, 2012

I want Ponies and UNICORNos!

TokiDoki Unicorno Blind Box Mini-Series! Whaaaaa!!! You're all so KAWAII!!
BIG 30 Wish#2: I can hear myself sounding so juvenile like a 5 year old spoiled brat. Haha! Sorry I can't help feeling like a kid. Haha! I think this is a severe effect of being a young mom... LOL. (Excuses-Excuses!) Kidding aside I just want this trinkets of cuties.


Childhood Memory~ My Little Pony and Friends!
Back in my childhood My Little Pony and Friends used to be popular... I think I had a few of them... I remember having one of those big toys which I insanely murdered and written with ink. WHY did I do that?! WHY!! Haha!

Hello Starlite! I regret not playing with you when I was a child! LOL (So Dramatic!)
But you're cuteness is timeless! You're the ORIGINAL!!
I remember I used to have Rainbowbrite's Horse~ Starlite Toy but I never got to play with it! Buhuhu! It's been locked in the cabinet like forever!! Haha! Now my childhood's repression is catching up on me! I wanna play with these toys! Haha J/K. 

... And as my kareshi pointed out, I'm so obsessed with unicorns I even hoard... errrr... collect them in my iPhone app game, Treeworld. LOL

I have 8 UNICORNS in my Treeworld! Haha!

I think early this year, I saw my Petite Chic Fashionable Friend~ Coreen's IG Post... She posted these cute creatures when she was in SanFo... Whaaaa!! I fell in-love with these cuties!!

I'm so obsessed with them I even stalk Nina's IG 32 weeks ago! Haha!

So for my BIG 30 Wish#2~ I wanna have this modern-day My-Little-Pony-and-Friends-Hip-Version... Tokidoki's Unicorno!! I want those in pink shade and rainbow colors!!
I want Stellina, Dolce and Bellina!! Please be mine!!



Actually I want this plush toy better... Because it's soft and cuddly. Yeah... I am really growing old backwards. Haha!

Dear Stellina Unicorno Plush Toy, Please be mine... Because you're so cute and colorful ~ Love Tracy

Tokidoki are so cute... I like them... They give grown-ups like me an excuse to get cute childish things for myself. Haha! More wishes! 28 to go!

5 comments:

  1. haha you are such an unicorn crave. even tree world you loved unicorn. but it looks very cute and I can really undestand you like it just because of its cuteness haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah!! I almost forgot my UNICORN COLLECTION in TREEWORLD!! I must put a screen grab of them here too!! HAHAHAHA!! Thanks for reminding me! You really know me well, Taka! HAHAHAHA

      Delete
  2. This feels like a long time ago about pony

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤