Monday, October 22, 2012

Pretty Candy Make-Up!

I am so enchanted with Majolica Majorca Make-Ups nowadays! It's simply purteeeey!
BIG 30 Wish#13: I'm not really a make-up kind of gal... But I like make-up of course, but I don't really invest on them as much as I want to... I'm easily pleased with a pink gloss or a fuschia lipstick regardless of brand or whatsoever... Well, luckily, my skin isn't very sensitive that it can easily adapt to any kind of make-up. Haha!

Well, call me superficial but I'm a sucker for cute packaging make-ups. It's such an eyecandy and it hypnotizes me to buying them. I am a consumerist, shoot me haha.

I remember buying these cute Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm because of  their irresistibly cute packaging... I love those pastels!
Well, recently, I've been in-love seeing fancy make-ups like Majolica Majorca Make-ups... Mainly because they are such eye-candies!! 
Stalking this Majolica Majorca everytime I pass by Depato haha!
Segueing in between work and clients. I must see Majolica Majorca haha!
Stole a shot at Majolica Majorca Make-up Stall in SM Cubao Department Store. Haha!
Ohhh so pretty!!
These make-up case looks so regal!

Always fun seeing Majolica Majorca Stall!
I was telling my kareshi how I'm so into this cute Puff de Cheek blush-on... Well, I find it so irresistible since it looks like French Macarons!! Whaaa so cute! It really is an eye-candy! Well, not to mention it is a good quality make-up since it's made by Shiseido! I just want my own French Macaron-like blush on for myself! He just laughs at me making fun of my silliness. But I really like them!

Grabbed this photo from Majolica Majorca Philippines FB Page!
Puff de Cheek Blush-on 
available as SM for PhP 795
Grabbed this photo from Majolica Majorca Philippines FB Page!
Puff de Cheek Blush-on available as SM for PhP 795
I also liked this eye-make-ups too because the colors are so sweet! Jeweling Eyes~ "Lavender Sugar" and "Candy Apple"! Don't they look sooooooo SWEET!?
Lavender Sugar and Candy Apple Jeweling Eyes!
Jeweling Eyes Lavender Sugar PhP 795
Jeweling Eyes Candy Apple PhP 795



Everything is all so quirky and cute! Like a whimsical dream! I should have realized I wanted these and got myself a make-up set!! Whaaa! So frivolous! LOL!

Majolica Majorca Sugary Trap Gift Box Set!
Grabbed this photo from Majolica Majorca Philippines FB Page!
OMG!! I wanna die with this super quirky Style Fit Majolica Majorca  Gel Ink Ball Pen!
Candy Colored Style Fit Majolica Majorca Pens!!
I just love the Majolica Majorca Ad! It's so whimsical and colorful!
I'm so overloading with this! Haha! Please get me Majolica Majorca Make-up and Pens!! Actually, while I was writing this blog, I thought of asking my Japanese Gurlfriends ~ Tomoka-san and Momo-chan where to find this make-up. Haha! Now, I know it... I have a short note for kareshi...

My Dearest Kareshi,
This may be the girliest shopping request I will ever have to ask you... But please get me this kawaii make-up from Majolica Majorca. I asked around my Japanese Gurlfriends and they said this is easily available at Matsumoto Kiyoshi, Sony Plaza and Donkiho-te in Tokyo. Please find it for me. LOL. Just imagining you looking for this makes me laugh and makes me happy. LOL. Thank you. Arigatou gozaimasu.
Love, Kanojo
P.S.
You may also check out  Majolica Majorca's website too

Haha! I can imagine kareshi getting so confused looking for this. Haha! But it must be the sweetest. LOL.

3 comments:

  1. you were so happy about majolica majorca. with that make up, you look so pop and pretty haha. you can keep the box and put your make up stuff in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It's so funny to may be a guy looking for make-up in the drugstore. Haha! Sorry about it. But I had fun with it! It's my most favorite gift from you actually! Haha! I love that make-up very much!

      Delete
  2. I remember I got ones for you at Donki Hote.

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤