Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Sewing Machine Haven at the Manila Port Area

Post Script:
Please note that I wrote about this shopping area as a CUSTOMER and not as a SUPPLIER nor a STORE OWNER. I do appreciate your inquires and comments but please also note that THIS IS ALL I KNOW. I don't know what supplies are available, I don't know anything about your broken sewing machines; I am not a technician. Please Google Map it for directions I already shared what I know. I can't give you any advise about novice/ beginner sewing tips; I learned basic sewing from UP BS Clothing Technology, I suggest you enroll in a school, too. I will no longer entertain repeated questions and questions I really have no knowledge to answer. Thank you for your understanding.

I died and went to sewing machine heaven. 

Few weeks ago... My sister, Liley has been looking for a light-weight sewing machine to bring in school. She's also taking up Fashion Design but she is studying in CSB. I always let her use my PRP2-hard-earned PhP40,000-worth Brother sewing machine. (~haha so yabang ko naman! Sorry na!) But transporting my sewing machine from QC to Manila every week makes me worried it might be beaten up with all the moving. So she decided to look for her own sewing machine.

My mom grew up her whole Manila life working as a travel agent around Malate, Manila. So (surprisingly since she's so poor at navigation... It's so SURPRISING!) she knew about this area. She told us this is where she have some of her clothes altered and she remembered there were lots of sold sewing machines at the Manila Port Area. I've heard and known about this place from my classmates in BS Clothing Technology in UP years back and I've been here once before back in the day when I was working as a TV Production Stylist for Lastikman... Although I never checked this place out because I'm terrified at the Manila Port's notoriety for pick-pockets, hold-uppers and basically those kinds of crimes. Yikes.

Luckily, we weren't harmed going here. Haha! Because we came here on a broad daylight afternoon. Although, vendors here kept warning us not to wander around because even vendors there were mindful of the crimes going around the area. So just in case you would want to come check-out this place, be a little more careful.

New Port Area Shopping Center ~ Filled with cheap refurbished sewing machines, televisions, refrigerators!
So since my mom didn't know a thing about operating a sewing machine and since I'm the most street-smart among us (LOL) I tagged along with my sister Liley to haggle with the prices and check out the best possible deal we could get from the shops in the New Port Area Shopping Center.

LOCATED AT:
Map going to New Port Area Shopping Center
Satellite Map from Anda Circle
For those who wants to check-out this area and asking about where this is, New Port Area Shopping Center is located at 13th Street, Port Area Manila, 1000. The famous landmark nearby this area is The Philippine Star Main Office... So just in case you might get lost, look for The Philippine Star Main Office or Abante-Tonite Newspaper Main Office. Anda Circle is along Bonifacio Drive and if I'm not mistaken, Bonifacio Drive is the end of the Roxas Boulevard and it is located at the back of Intramuros.


You will see right away the influx of sewing machines displayed along the exterior
Upon getting to the New Port Area Shopping Center you will right away see so many sewing machines all over the block. The front stores are basically the sewing machine stores and if you go inside the shopping center, most goods inside are washing machines and refrigerators. A lot of vendors warned us not to go inside shabby places because there might be hold-uppers and pick-pockets... So better be safe and just canvass around the exterior of the New Port Area Shopping Center.


If you are wondering if there's a sewing machine repair shop in this area, there is. It's not along the 13th Street exterior though but right beside the Stall 1-IJ (it's a corner stall) are mostly sewing machine repair shops. I'm not sure if they can fix broken sewing machines very well, but they claim they do. They also claim the have most spare parts for sewing machines.

STORES:
We bought my sister's lightweight sewing machine here.
Please tell vendors from this stall that I recommended their stall... okay? Haha
Most stalls have almost the same price range but we bought from  Stall 1-IJ, because for several reasons: 
#1) They have the biggest stall along the shopping center. Some say the other stalls are just illegally squatting around the area and they may be soon gone if you comeback for repairs... My mom also told me that 1-IJ Stall used to be the only sewing machine shop there.

Stall 1-IJ Vendors
#2) Being the biggest store along the shopping center, they have wider range of sewing machines, from portable sewing machine, industrial sewing machine and edgers. They have a lot of options to choose from.

Some of the display in Stall 1-IJ
#3) They're the only store along the shopping center that gives out those cute toys together with the refurbished sewing machines. Hehe.


Pink Brother Sewing Machine for 4,500 PhP it comes with a cute Rillakuma toy~

PRICES:
SECONDHAND PORTABLE SEWING MACHINE~ can go as low as PhP 1,500 upto PhP 4,500. Vendors usually start their price at PhP 3,500 but you can haggle for as low as PhP 1,500... It would really be upto you how much you can haggle. I think most of the sewing machine displayed on the outside are the secondhand.


Secondhand Portable Sewing Machines at Stall 1-IJ

REFURBISHED PORTABLE SEWING MACHINE~ Well, I don't really know what's the difference from refurbished sewing machines and the second-hand but vendor claim the refurbished ones are brand-new. Well may be? May be not? May it's ALMOST brand new but they say the sewing machines with the plush toys are the PhP 4,500 worth. Here are some of the cute sewing machines I found...


PINK!!!
Onegai My Melody and (is that?) Blues Clues...?
For PhP 4,500~ You can get this pink sewing machine with a free Onegai My Melody plush toy! So Cute!
Red & Blue Portable Sewing Machines!


EDGING MACHINE~ The edging machines there cost PhP 4,500. 
Sorry edging machines are placed at the top rack I can't take a decent photo.
INDUSTRIAL SEWING MACHINE~ The industrial sewing machines there costs PhP 7,500. Probably it's negotiable like everything else there.

SEWING MACHINES REMINDERS:
There are lots of sewing machines brand to choose from in this area from Singer, Brother, Toyota, Juki, Riccar, Bluebird and some other Japanese Brands... Please also take note that all the sewing machine items sold there are in 110 Volts. They usually sell an electric transformer along with the sewing machine... But weight in the price, too. They were selling a 110 Volts transformer for PhP 350 which wasn't so wise for us so we just turned down. Please also ask for sewing machine parts like foot pedal, sewing machine cover case, presser foot, mini brush, mini screw-driver. If you don't ask for them they won't give it along which your bargained price so be wise to haggle and include these items too! We got my sister's secondhand light-weight portable sewing machine together along with this items for PhP 2,000.

It is wise to test the sewing machine you are buying to know if it's working well. Some sewing machines may look brand new but once you test them may operate poorly. 

TEST the Sewing Machine FIRST!!
Don't forget to make sure you can return your sewing machine for any problems! They give out lifetime guarantee to fix the sewing machine you bought from them or exchange it. Don't lose your official receipt!

Gomen nasai for taking long to post this blog! I literally took long to embellish my photos! Haha! But that's just about everything I learned from my trip to the New Port Area Shopping Center in Manila Port. 

NEW PORT AREA SHOPPING CENTER
13th Street Port Area Manila 1000
(Take the Gate 4 from the Anda Circle along Bonifacio Drive)

93 comments:

  1. Atreyu looked so serious with Liley's try out haha. he even looks like father hahha. i like it when he looks serious because its cute hah. he may be angry because he would rather look cook or handsome haha. you even gave an advice about electric distribution haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah he was seriously observing! I think he wants to try pressing the foot pedal like a car LOL! Yeah... I wanted to share a thorough report on my trip going there haha!

      Delete
  2. thanks for this tracy! It's really helpful! thanks for the info about where to have it repaired :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually you can have your purchased sewing machine fixed in the store you bought your machine from! What kind did you buy? I'm curious! Haha!

      Delete
    2. I bought Janome, I actually wanted the red toyota but sabi ni manong wala daw yung controller na match para dun. and straight and zigzag lang yung kaya nya, so my dad said, yung janome nalang, kasi mas madaming kinds of stitches tapos same price lang with the red one.

      Delete
    3. That's good! Actually my sister bought Toyota na mukhang kawawa... pero the more important naman is the function rather than how it looks!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for this post! very informative! I had this bookmarked since I'm planning to buy a sewing machine ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and for your comment too! Glad to help! Good luck finding the best sewing machine for you!

      Delete
  4. Hi! may i ask directions? Can i commute via LRT? Im from Baguio and I would like to check out the portable sewing machines. Thanks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry I'm not really an expert with commuting in Manila as I'm not from Manila but Quezon City... But if you'll be coming from the north I think LRT would be efficient, get off at Central then take a cab from there? Sorry, I dunno the jeep routes eh, but if you pass through Intramuros you'll reach the back of Intramuros and find the PORT AREA.

      Delete
    2. hi, try to check your thread placement, or maybe, the presser foot was up...
      presser foot should be down, to let the needle pick the thread from the bobbin.

      Delete
    3. hi, try to check your thread placement, or maybe, the presser foot was up...
      presser foot should be down, to let the needle pick the thread from the bobbin.

      Delete
  5. Finally! A post about sewing machines. I just got my White Westinghouse sewing machine from the US but I couldn't use it because the needle is not picking up the thread from the bobbin. The bobbin is correctly placed as well as the needle. The machine is quite heavy and Manila's too far from where I live. Do you, by any chance, know what could be the problem? My sewing machine is second-hand by the way. I hope you can help me or at least tell me where are the nearest sewing machine repair shops? I live beside UP Diliman. Thank you!

    xo,
    Daphne of Metamorphosis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I really appreciate readers as I share my shopping and travel adventures.
      *\(^o^)/*

      As for your query, I'm no sewing machine technician, just a fashion designer who loves bargain and shopping in general! Haha! You should have your machine checked by technician, I don't think I'm even viable to make any diagnosis on your machine problems~ haha! Hope you can get it fixed! :-) Unfortunately, Brother and Singer main offices are also around Manila Area (thats as far as I know) and so as well the sewing machine bargain shopping place at the Manila Port Area that I mentioned here. I, myself, live in Loyola Heights near UP Diliman, too. I'm sorry but I don't know any other place at our proximity to serve your needs. But if you deeply care about your sewing machine may be taking it at the port area will be worth it, as they have most spare parts available there. Good luck!!
      *\(^o^)/*

      Delete
  6. at last! been looking for a guide like this for buying sewing machines! always wanted to learn how to sew but never had the guts to try until recently when my crochet accessories got featured on Good News and people were suggesting I incorporate them on dresses and tops...

    thanks Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wehehehe thank you!!!! will def go to this stall on saturday! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck and be safe! Manila is a bit crowded nowadays!

      Delete
  8. i sooo love ur blog abt sewing machines. i'll visit d place soon to get my own portable sm :)
    btw, would u knw a dress making class for wkends? im an office girl and been looking for private or tesda classes for dressmaking... unfortunately most of them are held during wkdays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finally! A very informative post on sewing machines! THANKS! :)
    Just one question, are lightweight ones similar to the mini ones being sold in Ace Hardware? lol or are lightweight ones like domestic sewing machines..? @_@ Sorry I'm a newb.. lol what would you recommend for a beginner like me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I don't know if you already got your sewing m/c but to answer your question about the difference between these branded portables compared to the mini ones sold at Ace Hardware, they are a lot different in functionality and durability. If you would have a little bit more amount to spare I suggest you get one that can be classified as professional unit that would cost a few hundred bucks more say 300-800 depending on what you prefer because if you'd buy the one from ace, that would be very basic and you'll outgrow that in a matter of months. Besides you'll enjoy doing sewing crafts if you have a variety of sewing stitches and I bet you'll love to experiment on the different stitches that these professional units offered. Tracy is right to say that Manila is the least of places you would wander to specifically the Port area where it's just a few blocks away the parola and vaseco compound, it really is a haven for great value bargains like the sewing m/c.I got mine a singer-happy brand few months ago at P2,000.00 complete with accesories. It's worth the investment i should say. Just thought i can contribute a little.

      Delete
  10. I just want to ask if you went there using your private vehicle or public jeepney? I'm thinking of bringing my car but thinking the availability of parking space. And if I take PUJ, i don't know what route should I take. Can anyone tell me how to get there? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! :D Just wondering (fingers crossed), if you know of a store like that in Baguio? :( Thanks! <3 your post on this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tips! We went there last Thursday and bought 5 sewing machines! Great buy! patsy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for this kind of wonderful post about sewing machines.. I can now find what i want for my business.. thanks for you miss tracy, for very informative blogs and also fair conclusion and warning us... on how we handle ourselves and belong while having there.. thanks a lot.. if you don't mind it.. here's my facebook account so we could have some talk each other.. thanks https://www.facebook.com/ariel.bellen.79

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my G! I need an edging machine! I just started a small home business of bags, cellphone cases, and customized organizers, and I would need an affordable but reliable edging machine to improve my efficiency and expediency. Thanks for this post. I hope to buy one in a reasonable price.

    https://www.facebook.com/nicelycrafted

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, do you think I'll get a good deal for 2 thousand pesos? What sewing machines can you suggest? I am planning on learning to sew and open a little shop of my own soon. I've been sewing with just hands and the manual machine. It's my first time switching to electric stuff. Any noob advices?
    I just want to sew little girls dresses and skirts :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Tracy! Thank you for your post very informative! I want to go there this Sat! How's the one you bought so far? And is the place worse than quiapo area? -Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank u so much for this! Ill check it out for my bday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for this wonderful BLOG ate! sobrang happy ako binigyan nyo kami ng idea, i just purchased my riccar portable sewing machine and i told them that i saw it here, so at least naisip nila na may idea ako about buying their item! so far i'm enjoying what i have purchased. i am a self thought fashion designer and just starting this hobby and hopefully this hobby will turn into career. a BIG thanks ATE!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so informative! do you think i can find cylinder bed sewing machine there, that can be used for leather bags and wallets making, thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please note that I wrote about this shopping area as a CUSTOMER and not as a SUPPLIER nor a STORE OWNER. I do appreciate your inquires and comments but please also note that THIS IS ALL I KNOW. I don't know what supplies are available, I don't know anything about your broken sewing machines; I am not a technician. Please Google Map it for directions I already shared what I know. I can't give you any advise about novice/ beginner sewing tips; I learned basic sewing from UP BS Clothing Technology, I suggest you enroll in a school, too. I will no longer entertain repeated questions and questions I really have no knowledge to answer. Thank you for your understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I gone through your blog. Its really good.very useful information..Thanks for sharing this.
    see my products also
    Washing machines Spare parts suppliers India

    ReplyDelete
  22. Omg! This blog is friggin helpful!!! Thanks for sharing!�� btw, do you happen to know what time port area shops (sewing machine) opens and closes? Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Tracy! Such a wonderful blog! Thanks for sharing this :) May I know if your sister's sewing machine is still working properly? and do you think that the store is still open nowadays? :) I'm planning to check it out soon since I can't wait to buy a second hand sewing machine! Thanks a bunch! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darlene, I was just there June 23,2015 the stores open @ 9AM and right now the mall is being demolished and the stores are build around the side of the road. And I was able to buy a sewing machine at I-IJ stall that Tracy said the owners name is Zen, they are Nice and Honest. The Store is just across the Phil. Star gate

      Delete
  24. Thank you for sharing your tips and tricks. I'm looking for an affordable edging machine and this is the place to see. Hope you can post some of your sewing projects. Again, thanks a bunch =)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Tracy, I went to the store at Port Area that you recommend and we had a good buy. I told the owner ZEN that i had a tip from you regarding her shop. You're right they are nice and honest. I brought my Brother and Singer Sewing and told her my problem and she right away check it and told me that they can fix it. unlike other store they will tell you " ala ng magagawa dyan buy nalang kayo ng iba etc etc" anyway thanks a lot I got myself a Janome sewing machine from them. I have her number and she was asking me if you can call her .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I'm glad you had the same good experience with them! What's her number? Although I'm in Tokyo now but will get in touch with her when I return to Manila

      Delete
  26. Hi Tracy, I went there yesterday, had a good experience with ate Zen, she's very accommodating & nice. Scored a Brother Star 110 model yesterday with 220 volts already (no need for transformer..yay!) and downloaded a manual (another yay!). Right now choices are limited because of the demolition, but still lots of great buys. Store name is "MAGZEN". Got her number in case you need it, just let me know..sorry im not sure if i can post it here. tnx & have a great day ahead ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi po. How much po bili mo sa sewing machine mo? thanks po

      Delete
  27. Hi Ms.tracy/foxy lady.. galing po kong new port manila bumili ako ng sewing machine. inaantay ka po ni ate zen. kung magagawi ka po dun may ibibigay daw po sya sayo as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. Tin. How much po ang bili mo sa sewing machine mo para po may idea na ko how much ang magiging budget ko. Thanks. =)

      Delete
  28. I keep coming back to this post. So interesting! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi po. It may sound a little odd but I does the store sell some non-electrical sewing machine?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi pls help me how to get there in maqnila port if I'm in pasay. I didn't hear a place before.. so I badly need sketch on how to get there as well as I badly needed a sewing machine. Thanks a lot!
    711

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already posted the map and made it as thorough as much as I can and there are a lot of tips here. Some info can't be spoon fed furthermore.

      Delete
  31. Hi. This is mikee. I just bought a brother sewing machine today because of this blog. I mentioned your name ate tracy to the owner ate zen. The place was small and had limited choices but still i got a nice unit with lots of functions (it took more than what i had for my budget though) and ate zen taught me how to use the machine herself. Can’t wait to buy threads and sewing materials to make cosplay costumes. Thanks for posting this. Shout out po pala kay madam pretty (i forgot to ask her name eh) i met her there and she told me she discovered that place because of this blog too. (Awesome!) the store’s name is MAGZEN by the way if you ever have a hard time looking for the place, its just across philippine star. Anyways.. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the updated info about the store. Can't wait to go there and purchase my first sewing machine too and to inform them that I know about them from the blog of Tracy Dizon. Enjoy and have great times with your sewing machine ^_^

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the updated info about the store. Can't wait to go there and purchase my first sewing machine too and to inform them that I know about them from the blog of Tracy Dizon. Enjoy and have great times with your sewing machine ^_^

      Delete
    3. Hi. May I know if you don't mind, how much po ang bili mo sa sewing machine mo? TIA for you reply. =)

      Delete
  32. do you guys have any idea how much is the edger now? or is still the same price? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  33. do you guys have any idea how much is the edger now? or is still the same price? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Does anyone of you know ate Zen's number? Will greatly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this was already posted and asked? I'm not sure. Sorry I have not gone to the store since I've posted this blog.

      Delete
    2. I think it was not posted here cause I would like to know to get info and asked if she can recommend any model for my need before I go to the store to check it first online and see if I will it. But the best option right now is just to go to the store.

      Delete
    3. I'm not a sale mans to recommend what's best for you. That you have to figure out on your own as you will be the user of the machine.

      Delete
  35. Dalawa lang tanong nila don if kilala ka namin ms Tracy or member kami ng sewing pinays na group on fb. Hehehe. Pero some of us knew the place because of this blog din. Hehehe. I love ate zen. Halos everymonth ata tambay ako dun hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Anyone can answer my post, did you buy the transformer at the store? If not, what do you use, avr or..? Kindly answer. I want to make sure it will work to our outlet and won't cause any issue with our electric wiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it so entitled and too demanding to ask someone to answer your post. Please be a little more polite.

      To answer, most machines are 110volts. There are maaaaany transformers at he hardware. These little questions you can already google or research on your own.

      If you're investing on a livelihood hobby or anything you should also do your own research.

      Just like buying any kind of electronics appliances you ask. Things can't all be googled out for you all.

      I'm sorry but it's too overwhelming that I shared this post to share information, it doesn't mean I'm a free Google search about sewing machines.

      Delete
  37. Sorry for being snappy about some questions here. It's just really overwhelming how some feels so entitled and wants instant answers. Please learn to learn things in your own too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracey, thank you for your very informative blog. Been wanting to buy a sewing machine with a limited budget to start a hobby. You can just imagine how this blog gave me hope :D lol. Approaching my 50's this year and I am thinking of ways to productively spend my spare time...even just for some needs here in the house like simple repairs, or converting some big bed sheet gifts to pillow cases or old denims to heavy duty bags :)

      About the entitled, demanding people...there are many of that kind...you give a hand and they would like to grab the entire arm. Anyway, good luck on your endeavors and SANA WAG KA MAGSAWA MAGSHARE kahit may mga ganyang tao because there are those like us who really appreciate you. - 888marie

      Delete
  38. Replies
    1. And that's what? You're so witty you just put a DOT on my page? How about thank you? Or perhaps you just want to troll here? Be my guest.

      Delete
  39. Oh, I really apologize for my action. I didn't mean to upset. But thank you very much for answering. (for my comment with a dot, it's somehow a test msg then I just realized that my comment will be posted after awhile.) I really sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Timely! im just wandering around the net looking for a christmas gift for myself this year.... thanks so much to your blog Ms Tracy, very informative...and thanks for sharing, too.. God Speed!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Timely.... just wandering around the net looking for a gift this christmas for myself!... thank you Ms Tracy for sharing such a very informative and helpful blog... Kudos to you en God speed!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi, I just came across your blog because I am looking for a low priced sewing machine. Just wanna ask the condition of the sewing machine you bought,is it reliable? Is it something that might last for years? I would appreciate to get a reply.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you can also read my blog. The machine we got is not mine. I won't vouch for this.

      I just shared a shopping tip, I'm not earning or promoting or endorsing this to my profit, so I suggest you better check it yourself.

      Since I'm not really advertising this place for my own profit. I just shared a shopping tip I know. It's okay if you don't buy, but don't make me vouch for your own stuff, it's buy at your own risk and test the product well. That's all I can tip you.

      Delete
  43. Thank you tracy for the tips. I find it very helpful. Been wondering where to get domestic sewing machines for my nanay..

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thanks Tracy for this blog. I have been wondering where to get a sewing machine for my nanay..This blog of yours is veeery helpful..

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh my gracious goodness!! Thank you so much for this very informative post, Ms. Tracy! I've been searching through the net a place where I could buy affordable sewing machine for my mom. I feel like I wanna go there right at this moment! Wish I've seen this earlier so I could still go there rn. Err! I'm so stoked!!!thank u thank u!

    ReplyDelete
  46. been there a couple of times as my bf is eyeing on buying a helmet there at the port area.. i've seen a lot of stores selling sewing machines, i thought they were not worth buying, thanks to this blog ms.tracy now i have confidence in buying my first sewing machine there.. wish me luck! i have a limited budget kase haha

    ReplyDelete
  47. hi ms.tracy, been to port area just a while ago..
    i've met ate Zen, she wants her number to be shared to peeps who wants to purchase sewing machines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May i know her number? i'm interested in purchasing sewing machines hehe thank you

      Delete
    2. Hi ms Jenn, May i know the contact number of ate Zen? I'm planning on purchasing a sewing machine from their shop. Thank you

      Delete
  48. Hi can I get ate zen's number? Planning to buy one for my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Can I get ate zen's number? I'm planning to buy one for my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi can I get ate Zen's number I would like to buy a sewing machine thanks to Ate Tracy's blog very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi Ms. Tracy thanks to ur blog,this is very helpful. Im planning to make a quiet book for my baby so i wanted to have my own sewing machine. Im from quezon province pa so now i know where to go,,thanks a lot,,

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi! Do they happen to have embroidery machines there as well or sewing machines that can do embroidery? :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Interesting article specially for ladies and useful information which i really like it.
    compare sewing machine

    ReplyDelete
  54. hi ms. tracy meron po ba silang computerized na sewing machine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have just went there today

      Delete
    2. This post is so helpful..kakabuy ko lang ngayon when i saw this post and im so happy.. naka discount din ako when i mention this blog

      Delete
  55. Just bought to them my sewing machine this monday and i got a good one..the shop is now located at the corner Roberto Oca st. and railroad drive around 50 meters from Anda Circle due to the demolition of shopping area the store name now was MAGZEN and contact no. is 09288144106. They have many kinds of sewing machine their so plss check them out if you are interested in buying one..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma'am can i just call this number to order the machine and ask them to ship here in bicol

      Delete
  56. This is an amazing article and I truly loved it. I found this article will be very helpful for many people. Best Sewing Machine for Beginners

    ReplyDelete
  57. eto po ang number ni ate zen 0929 814 4106. bungad lng sila ng anda cirle.

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤