Friday, October 12, 2012

That-Itsy-Bitsy-Teeny-Weeny Polka Dot Dressy~

Ank Rouge Autumn/Winter 2011 Blue Polka Dot Dress
BIG 30 Wish#9: Haha. Sorry hard to make a rhyme. Just a short and sweet blog. Even if this dress has way passed the season... I can't stop thinking about it still. I love dresses... especially quirky vintage looking ones. I have been thinking about this dress for months. I even went to Ank Rouge in Shibuya 109 last summer and it was already sold-out. I still think about this dress though. I love this print!

Actually, I already have a vintage blue polka-dots dress which I love ever since... But my Kareshi told me I look like a Japanese Okasan, which I don't know if I will be happy or not. LOL. That dress brings me back so many nice memories.
May 6, 2011 ~ Corregidor with Taka and I'm wearing my vintage blue polka dot dress
Of course mine is not as quirky as Ank Rouge's~ but I love it anyways. I remember Gwen Stefani also wore a blue polka dot dress in No Doubt's "Don't Speak" Music Video. As I've said before, I really look up to her. 
1996 Gwen Stefani wearing a Blue Polka Dot Dress in No Doubt's "Don't Speak" Music Video

This is such a classic piece that no matter what decade it may be, it would still look quirky and interesting.

More variation of that dress! Whaaaa!!

I was even seriously dreaming about this dress that I'd like to pair it with Schu's quirky Blue Patent Oxfords! I have been stalking this pair for months in Schu but couldn't find a reason to get it if I don't have my Ank Rouge Dress! Haha!

Hello again... I have been stalking you for the longest time in Schu!
Oh well, what can I do, I can't find this dress? Well, good thing I'm a fashion designer. I think It's time for me to make my own version of this dress for my birthday... I'll make mine in Pink Polka to match my Pink Platform sneakers!



Watch out. I'm feeling inspired! This shall be... "To be continued..." will post sketches for my birthday dress inspired by Ank Rouge!

6 comments:

  1. you are stalking that shoes still haha. let's look for that shoes in Manila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a weakness for polka dot print dresses too! It's too bad there was none left at the Ank Rouge stores :( because that dress is so cute! Those shoes are also nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've decided to design my own version of that dress since I'm a fashion designer... I'll make mine pink! Haha! May be when I've done it you'd be interested to order one from me! J/K haha! Yeah that shoes is adorable isn't it? Thanks for your comment BTW... I enjoy comments all the time haha!

      Delete
  3. I suggest you keep finding new favorite shoes everyday, I mean new ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what for? i have nowhere to go to and use it for anyways.

      Delete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤