Thursday, November 01, 2012

Tracy's Dear Diary: All I want for my Birthday is... YOU!

BIG 30 Wish#16: My Kareshi's Online Booking Confirmation 
for a weekend trip to Manila!
BIG 30 Wish#16: To celebrate my birthday with the two boys of my life. Few months ago, Taka asked me what I want for my birthday. Actually, I think this is the main reason I wrote this daily wishlist of things that I want. Partly, I kinda felt sad ending my twenties... At the back of my mind... I felt I missed so many things in life that I don't know if I'll ever get a chance on doing in my 30's.I think I dreaded growing old... May be I have Peter Pan Syndrome. Haha! 

All the more... I kinda felt sad if I'll spend my birthday without Taka. It's tough to be in a Long Distance Relationship! Especially on special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries and Christmas... I always tell Taka, I feel so jealous seeing random couples on the street or in restaurants. It's just tough and spending time with my Kareshi and my son would be the best gift I could ever ask for!

And as soon as Taka's leave was approved... I knew my BIG 30 would be special that I don't have to feel sad anymore! Haha! Putting it in my planner was already a great joy for me! Haha! I was such a happy-birthday-girl-to-be!

The BEST GIFT EVER! Taka came to Manila for my Birthday!
October 11, 2012 ~ Hooray!! Looks like I'm gonna have an early BIRTHDAY!! @takaomi54 managed to take a day-off to come to MNL and celebrate my birthday few days ahead! I think I'll have the best birthday ever!!

Even if he can't come on the exact date of my birthday (since it's in the middle of the week...) It's still great since I felt I even had a long birthday celebration! I even had a Birthday Weekend!!

Just to spend time with Atreyu and Taka is special and memorable... I always look forward collating our photos together and having wanderlust adventures everywhere we go!

Taka's Manila Trip March 2012
My Autumn Tokyo Trip last year October 2011
This is one wish granted! Truly I'm so happy and thankful of the best gift I've got! Who wouldn't feel special if your BF comes across the miles just to be with you on your birthday?! It's the most touching gift ever!

October 28, 2012 ~ UP Sunken Garden
My BIG 30 Epic Birthday Picnic!
I've had the best birthday ever when my two boys are present!!
Right this very moment 24-hours has passed since my birthday... I didn't get to finish my BIG 30 Wishes in time for my birthday... But I hope you won't me still continuing my list... Just for the fun it! Haha! I'm so excited to share my birthday adventures with Taka and Atreyu! Even if Taka just spend three-days... I tried to maximize the whole trip! Haha! I'm so excited to share our adventures here! Let the BIG 30 celebration begin! Haha! Thanks for everyone who joined and greeted me on my BIG 30!!

xoxo
Tracy
LetMEbeME.

3 comments:

  1. thank you so much for your kindness and hard efforts. but i have totally enjoyed. i like that memory and never forget about it. Hope you enjoyed it too so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you had a good time in Manila, again! I must be the one thanking you for coming... without you I don't think my birthday won't be extra-special <3

      Delete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤