Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hat Love: Misha Janette wears Tiara by Tracy Dizon!

Misha Janette wearing Tiara by Tracy Dizon at the Armani Eccentrico at the Armani Tower in Ginza, Tokyo
Photo by Mamie Tanabe for TfD
Gomen nasai for repeatedly posting this on my Twitter, Tiara by Tracy Dizon Facebook Page and all my social networks. I'm just like a stage-mom to a child feeling so proud to see of my Tiara-babies worn by one of my favorite Fashion Journalist / Stylist / Designer (and more) Misha Janette of Tokyo Fashion Diaries
It's still priceless to see my creation being worn by people I admire and share a unique style with. I literally screamed of shock seeing Misha's "ARMANI ECCENTRICO IN TOKYO. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN ECCENTRIC.". I was honestly just checking out the fashion event and I was enticed by the Christmas Illumination-like photo on the top of the page.

I love to check out Tokyo's Christmas Illuminations so I checked out her blog: Armani Eccentrico at the Armani Tower in Ginza, Tokyo Photo by Mamie Tanabe for TfD




















I almost fell off my seat as I scrolled down and saw one of my much awaited and fulfilling moment in my entire career. LOL. (So dramatic!) When I saw Misha wearing my piece!

Misha Janette wearing Tiara by Tracy Dizon at the Armani Eccentrico at the Armani Tower in Ginza, Tokyo 
Photo by Mamie Tanabe for TfD
Misha Janette (with Don Konishi) wearing Tiara by Tracy Dizon at the Armani Eccentrico at the Armani Tower in Ginza, Tokyo 
Photo by Mamie Tanabe for TfD
Misha Janette (with Don Konishi) wearing Tiara by Tracy Dizon at the Armani Eccentrico at the Armani Tower in Ginza, Tokyo 
Photo by Mamie Tanabe for TfD
Misha Janette wearing Tiara by Tracy Dizon at the Armani Eccentrico at the Armani Tower in Ginza, Tokyo 
Photo by Mamie Tanabe for TfD

I love my wedding and debutante clients here in Manila, but my heart always yearns to make quirky and fun pieces for fashionistas like Misha. I must say this is one of my favorite Tiara by Tracy Dizon Moment... 

Photo Grabbed from Misha Janette's Facebook Page 

Right before my flight to Osaka for the New Year, I was so restless and excited seeing another blurb from Misha's Tokyo Fashion Diaries! She recently became a regular columist (and she still remains humble about it! She's so AMAZEBALLS!!) in the fierce Japanese Fashion Magazine... SOEN Magazine and she featured her love for headpieces in her "Life in 2.5 Dimension" Column for the February 2013 Issue!

January 3, 2013 ~ JUNKUDO, Sannomiya, Kobe IG Post: I ❤ SOEN! I really thought this was @mishajanette at first glance! Love this fierce Japanese fashion magazine! My new favorite!
Misha Janette's "Life in the 2.5 Dimension" for February 2013
I bought myself this issue and now is my new FAVORITE Japanese Fashion Magazine!

... It totally made me smile just to be included in her supplemental blog post to her SOEN Column. I love, BTW, how she talks so passionately about her love for headpieces and how I was also mentioned! *happy dance!* I do hope a believe in her fierce fashion prediction that hats would make it's heyday again! That would be so great for Tiara! Haha!

Screen Grabbed from Tokyo Fashion Diaries: "Life in the 2.5 Dimension" in SOEN Magazine Part 2: Hat Tricks
 

Having Misha Janette wear my creations and being mentioned in her fiercely fabulous Tokyo Fashion Diaries is definitely a milestone for me... It's a great honor and it also makes me very happy I get to design something really really close to my heart. As a designer... It's such a great inspiration and a fashion orgasm to see great fashionistas like her strut all over the fashion world!

Thanks, Misha! Hoping for more fashion-orgasm from the fabulous you! I'm in great awe with your talent, your achievements and places you're going to! (Please wear more Tiara by Tracy Dizon! haha J/K) 

MISHA JANETTE
Fashion Blog "Tokyo Fashion Diaries" Editor
Fashion Journalist / Stylist / Plumb wigs designer
www.TokyoFashionDiaries.com
www.mishajanette.com
www.plumb-world.com
Follow Misha on Twitter: @FashionTubuyaki

5 comments:

  1. She was even with Don Konishi! he is very famous i even know him. your head piece will get attention along with misha. at last, your head piece itself will stand out. youre creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Even you know him! Haha! He must be really famous!! I'm so smittened! I hope she wears more of my works!

      Delete
  2. Her style is very unique. too unique for me but it's cute ^_^. I dont think i have the guts to wear something different now. Everyone in my family hates it when i dress up gyaru.

    i studied japanese at san francisco state university. .and some teachers were a total bitch. And humiliated me too .. Some were nice though.. i have to say.

    in sf state, i had to analyze a book in japanese and I can't even analyze abook in tagalog and english. .Hahaha.. I was like wth is this. Hahaha

    i work at the office at the hospital soon. Nothing related to japanese or hospitality management (the courses i took in college) haha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Misha is very couture! I love how she can mix couture and street and kawaii fashion!

      You should dress up that would make you happy... Some families are conservative... but in the end... as long as you don't wear something indecent or vulgar... I think it's okay. Dressing-up is self expression...

      Good luck with your new work! Hope you'll enjoy it even if there's uniform for work! >_<

      Delete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤