Thursday, April 11, 2013

SUSHI! SUSHI! SUSHI!

January 2, 2013 ~ Sushi Restaurant nearby Hyogo Station, Kobe
Any trip to JPN wouldn't be complete without SUSHI! OMG, I'm so obsessed with SUSHI! I can go up with a challenge with Kareshi anyday sushi eating any day.  BRING IT ON! Haha! Sushi nights and sushi lunches are so post-worthy... Just because they're so appetizing! I must say I'm drooling and missing each and every sushi in all the photos here. Atreyu has been laughing at me since last night when I was decorating our Sushi photos and been craving and drooling at each of them! He's been calling me out, "Mommy! don't eat the iPad?! It's just a photo not a real food?!" haha!

January 2, 2013 ~ Sushi night with Kareshi and Atreyu (who doesn't eat sushi :-p BOO :-P)
How I wish I can do this 24/7 but that would be too unfortunate to Atreyu who doesn't eat Sushi nor any seafood. I must say, having kids around a Japan trip is a bit of a challenge especially food... The meals in Kansai are too good just to eat at McDonald's just for the sake of kids around. Oh well, it was a difficult but we made it through! We just had some adjustments~
January 2, 2013 ~ Atreyu thinking and worried what he can eat here at the sushi restaurant... He looks so worried...

During our Kansai Winter Trip last January, we had sushi twice~ I couldn't be anymore happier! I like the wider food selection in Kansai relatively to Tokyo ~ So I really just enjoy every meal here... I dunno if I was just influenced by Kareshi's biases (he's from Kansai... Nishinomiya, Hyogo) but  I must agree and I observed meal servings are much bigger in Kansai region compared to Tokyo... (or may be I don't eat much in Tokyo because I rather shop haha! That's why!) We had our first sushi meal nearby our hotel in Ichiba ZushiHyogo, Kobe.


January 2, 2013 ~ Sushi Restaurant nearby Hyogo Station, Kobe
The restaurants were jam-packed since New Year is a very special holiday in Japan.

It was indeed our own little sushi feast (except for Atreyu) since we had several rounds of sushi feast coming in after another!
January 2, 2013 Sushi Restaurant Hyogo, Kobe~
ROUND #1 ~ Tracy: Leftside Taka: Rightside
January 2, 2013 Sushi Restaurant Hyogo, Kobe
ROUND #2 ~ Tracy: Octopus and Squids Taka: I dunno what they're called they're both fish haha
January 2, 2013 Sushi Restaurant Hyogo, Kobe
ROUND #3 ~ Tracy: Octopus, Shrimp, Squids Taka: Tuna and another fish
(haha I even have more haha!)
January 2, 2013 Sushi Restaurant Hyogo, Kobe
ROUND #4 ~ Tracy: Octopus (left) Taka: Fish eggs (right)

Meanwhile, Atreyu was relieved he found something he like to eat... Mochiron, he had something fried, Ebi Tempura it is!! Too bad he didn't have rice with it because there wasn't any serve plain rice here, all rice they have were already made for sushi~ But at least he got to eat something! Wish he could appreciate seafood more, though...

January 2, 2013 ~ Atreyu ate Ebi Tempura by default since it was the only available "fried food" at the Sushi Restaurant in Kobe... They didn't even have any plain rice available at the restaurant because all rice were prepared for sushi already.


Few days after, we couldn't resist another round of sushi as we passed by a Kaiten Sushi (conveyor belt sushi) on our way to Kids Plaza Osaka in Kita-ku, Osaka... Marinepolis Fun fact: Kaiten Sushi originated in Osaka so it must be a cool thing to try out even more in Osaka! Osaka has really nice food history and food selections! 

January 4, 2013 ~ Another SUSHI Meal!! 
Marinepolis, Kita-ku, Osaka

It was another struggle with Atreyu's meal... But luckily and randomly, the restaurant also served some fried chicken and fries... What a relieve!!
January 4, 2013 ~ Kaiten Sushi Restaurant in Kita-ku, Osaka
Taka is always so patient encouraging Atreyu to eat more... he's even more patient than me!

This place had a very nice set of sushi menu~ I like trying out interesting crustaceans sushi... I can't get enough of this one which I'm not really sure what it is... Looks like a baby lobster of some sort~ But I liked it so much! 
January 4, 2013 ~ I want to eat you 1,000,000 x's !? We will meet again, mini-lobster-whatever-creature-you-are! Hehe~
January 4, 2013 ~ OMG Octopus and Lobster! I'm getting hungry again!
January 4, 2013 ~ I love Salmon Sushi sooo much! I think I had several rounds of this!
January 4, 2013 ~ This one is pretty intersting, it's a different variation of Salmon Sushi ~ it's more cooked I like it still!

Meanwhile, on the other side of the table... Kareshi is stacking up his plates... This thin boy has such big appetite. I swear haha! I can't wait to have sushi sessions again with Kareshi like this! It just looks fun to race eating with him haha! Yes. I'm so competitive! Haha!
January 4, 2013 ~ Kareshi stacking up some plates haha! Yes, we eat alot like that!

And yes... it was a very good meal... Just look how many plates I've had! I had 9 plates! Haha! And so does Kareshi! 9 plates too! Haha! OMG! We are so glutton! Gomen ne~  Goshisou sama deshita! ^0^ It was so good!

January 4, 2013 ~ Gochisou sama deshita! It was another good sushi meal!

Sushi will always be my favorite meal anywhere and anytime! But most especially when  I'm in Japan! Haha! It's really a fun experience to try out different sushi meals and Kaiten Sushi is the best place to try out whatever that comes along the sushi conveyor belt! Haha! You don't need to speak Japanese just to order, just grab them all while it's passing by the belt! Mochiron, there will be weird ones once in a while,  but that's the fun of it! Haha! Can't wait to have more sushi eating contests with Kareshi (but he doesn't know I'm competing with him hehe. Sneaky me. LOL) I'm coming soon, Tokyo!


Marinepolis
(Marinporisu) 
Kaiten Sushi Restaurant
Branch: Tenma Station Store
Address: 8-18, Kita-ku, Osaka Tenjinbashi Chome
Tel.No.: 06-6882-3550
Business Hours: 11:00 to 22:00 hours

Ichiba Zushi
Sushi Restaurant
Branch: Hyogo Station, Kobe-shi

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! I always enjoy your sushi blog posts, too!

      Delete
  2. cool!!authentic sushi!! hihi

    they all look so delicious *nomnoma*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting hungry in the middle of the night just because of this *A* The little octopus decorations are so cute!!

    And yes Atreyu, eat more! Food is absolutely enjoyable ^_^

    With love,
    Amaya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! The Octopus looks funny so I keep putting him everywhere haha! Yeah... Atreyu is suh a picky eater (Mommy problems! Haha!)

      Delete
  4. Oh noo, now I want sushi too! When we lived in Japan I ate loads in restaurants, but I don't like taco or shrimp sushi lol.. :D
    I love how you have made the deco pics :3!!
    xo Lara
    http://laralizard.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Shrimp is soooo nice! I can't even believe that there are more variations of Shrimp Sushi over there! Haha! I wanna try that taco one but I hope it's good haha!

      I enjoy over decorating my photos haha! Makes them more fun LOL! I'll check out your new posts I saw on my feed later!

      Delete
  5. i like your octopus stamps on photos haha it looks so cute. you will try another sushi round soon haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that octopus is getting famous hahaha! I can't wait to have sush contest with you again hahahah!

      Delete
  6. MMmmmm sushi sushi sushi!!! I love it that the sushi pictures are decorated with more sushi pics hahaha!

    Although i must say I do need to get a bit more adventurous with sushi...please dont laugh :P ...but I only ever have the cooked tuna or chicken ones...lol!! (At least I'm doing better than Atreyu haha). I'm not huge on seafood (well I just never really try it), but I'll have to give it more of a chance otherwise I'll probably starve when we go to Japan haha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It looks funny right those sushi stickers haha! You should try out the different sushi's haha! It's part of the Japan experience!!

      Delete
  7. I love sushi! Btw, so you use Snapeee in all your kawaii pics? :)

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤