Monday, April 15, 2013

✿ Toreishi's Sakura ✿


I haven't been to Japan during Sakura season (Cherry Blossoms). Huhu. How sad (>_<) as much as I would love to... March is always one hectic month for me as I have to do my mommy duties... It's my son's (Atreyu) birthday at the end of the month of March and March is usually the busiest in his school as the school ends on March. I cannot possibly hop in to the next flight to Japan at that time. I would be such a bad mother. Huhu. But I always long for the Sakura season and always look forward to seeing the the beautiful pastel blooms everywhere. It's something with incomparable beauty. But I haven't seen it at sight yet so... buhu. (>_<) But it's okay... Someday I hope Atreyu and I can finally move to Japan (with Kareshi) all in God's time... Okay.... I'm not gonna sulk, don't worry! I actually just wanna blog about how I cherished the Cherry Blossoms Sakura Season miles away...

First, I opened a pack of Sakura Matcha KitKat and had a "Sakura KitKat Break" with Atreyu... Sakura Matcha (Sakura Green Tea) flavor is one of our favorites because it has a mild sweetness that we enjoy... It just seems it made us feel closer to Japan opening a sweet KitKat chocolate... I love decorating my photos (obviously) especially with those lovely pink Sakura flowers... It just makes everything prettier~ 

March 24, 2013 ~ (From my IG) In the spirit of #spring and #sakura #cherryblossoms I'm sharing my fave #sakuramatcha #kitkat with Atreyu on a Sunday Morning! Someday we will enjoy them at sight too! For now, some sweets will do!

Sakura Season is simply lovely... Even miles away, I'm so lucky I get some beautiful Sakura pieces of my own. Kaila-chan is such a sweet little sister she sent me some sakura loving spring gifts?! I got confused really... Is it my birthday?! Haha! This definitely made me smile and felt the Cherry Blossoms embrace me!

April 5, 2013 ~ OMG. This is the prettiest Sakura gifts ever!! I'm floored! 

My favorite part of this lovely gifts is the pretty Sakura Letter Kaila-chan wrote to me... I'm so lucky to have such a sweet little sister who always shares her love and blessings to everyone... That's why she's even blessed even 10x's! From the first we met her at a Japan Street Fashion Contest few years ago, she's still the same sister we were so glad to have met... (Senti mode!?) I kept thanking her the nice gifts she sent me! Oh dear she really do know me well! From thos  cutie Ribbon Stick-ons and the THIS-IS-SO-ME-Cat's-Eye-Shades?! Whaaa! It's just love! I've been smiling like a 5-year-old just staring at them haha! 

✿ The Cutest Letter from Kaila-chan ✿
✿ I've got a mountain full of Sakuras awwwww... Isn't that the loveliest?! 

Kareshi also got me a very nice Sakura Card together with the White Day Gifts he got me... He's the sweetest ever! How I wish someday we can get to see the Sakura together (with Atreyu, too!) But it's just a sweet substitute to send me my own Sakura even miles away... I can celebrate too!

❤ Kareshi got me a pretty Sakura White Day Card I enjoy reading it~

I love it when Kareshi and I share each other's tradition and make our own traditions too! I love how he introduces me to Japanese traditions I'm learning a lot from him everyday... and I hope he does too! Haha! 


Kareshi's lovely Sakura White Day Card! He got me a Sakura flower pot~ It's sooo sweet!  I love reading his little notes and looking at this strokes and handwriting (haha smittened for nothing) 


Not only did I get one Sakura Card, I got two... Actually, I got a mountain full of Sakura and a cute flower pot of Sakura even! 

✿ Ahhhh... I have a full load of Sakura for me to see... ✿

But among my Hanami Little Shindig here across the miles... There is one sight of Cherry Blossoms that was unforgettable and personal for me. It's not some grandiose reign of pink petals and trala-la-la's... It's not even in Tokyo or some best spot for Hanami... It's just a serene photo sent by Kareshi from Okayama... When he came to visit his Obaa-chan's Haka. It's one of my favorite sights I've seen of Sakura... Seeing this made me feel I'm there. 

March 31, 2013 ~ (Okayama, Japan) Kareshi sent me this precious sight of Sakura. It felt deep for me. This is one time I wish I can physically support him and be there to visit his Obaa-chan. Seeing this photo made me feel I'm also there.


I may have not seen Sakuras just yet, but for sure Cherry Blossoms has a special place in my heart. Someday soon, I hope I can see you... I'll be in this photo, too. For now, I'm very happy to share "My own Sakura" with y'all. 


12 comments:

  1. my fave kitkat grabe im so gutom. hey u have instagram?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ✿ Yeah Sakura Matcha is one of my faves, too!✿ Yup! I think I randomly like your IG's sometimes from twitter haha! my IG's PixieTracy ^_^

      Delete
  2. Haha you put Japanese words around. That's nice and sound cute. You will see Sakura someday and will be amazed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I can't help but to decorate the beautiful photo you sent me from Okayama... it's one of my favorite photo ❤

      Delete
  3. Ow I love Matcha Kit Kat! I used to constantly eat them BUT later on I was diagnosed with wheat allergy and besides they are not sold where I live ;( ! Plah! No more Kit Kats for me then.
    I love cat sunnies, how sweet of your sis :)
    xo, Lara

    http://laralizard.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's so sad not to be able to have KITKAT anymore?!? HUHUHU ;_; But at least you have fine Chocolates over there in EU right? One of my faves are those Milka Jogurt or something like that haha~

      Delete
  4. Those Kit Kats look sooooo yummy!!! I can't wait to try all of the flavours out!! We dont have anything like that here :( huhuhuuuh!! We just have the ole plain KK's .... booo! lol

    Ohh Kaila-Chan is such a sweetheart!!! I wish I get to met her one day! She seems just lovely! (any wonder you two are such good friends hehe).

    Ohhh the Sakura!! I love it how you've decorated all of the pictures with cherry blossoms hehe. I just love your decorating, and lil funny characters...it makes me laugh so much! I really think we have the same sense of humor haha.

    I wish you could come to Japan next March when I'm there!!! Then we can see it together!!! I'll come up with a super amazing plan to make it work..mmwwaaahahahahaaa!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here in Manila! Well, there are really overpriced KITKAT from Japan stores here that's ridiculously expensive... So whenever I go to JPN, I hoard my own KITKATS haha! you should buy them at the Airport because it's easier to find them there instead of the Cities itself~

      Oh how I wish we can see you there! Who knows! May be ~ may be ~ may be~ May be I'll be I'll nag kareshi to be engaged soon so we can live together in JPN LOL (I'm just kidding!)

      Kaila-chan is such a sweetheart! She really is! I hope you can meet her in Tokyo when you come... orrrrr we can all go Hanami together! Haha!

      Delete
  5. Ohh,to see the Sakura together and because I would really love to meet you too lil kawaii muffin!!! lol ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to respond to your comments but I was caught out in a very LONG PHOTO SPAM BLOG that I had to cut it to many parts even that's why I have been partially quiet online huhu! And my family suddenly decided to move out from Manila and finally live in Guam and we just had 1 week to settle legal stuff @_@ OMG Em?! What a crazy week has this been, I've been freaking out how fast things happens sometimes!

      Delete
  6. Whenever I see your post about sakura, I totally regret that I did not make it happen to you. I am really sorry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for what? You're always practical and always downsize me between bargain choices. I don't think you're really sorry... Sorry via comment? Sorry via text? it's so convenient to be sorry your style though. Sakuras are sad. I don't want to see them anymore.

      Delete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤