Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tiara by Tracy Dizon NOW Available in Mam Avantgarde (June 2013)

Tiara by Tracy Dizon NOW AVAILABLE IN MAM AVANTGARDE!

It is my great pride and joy to announce that Tiara by Tracy Dizon is now available in the"Harajuku Girls' go-to point for legwear!" right in the heart of HARAJUKU, TOKYO! Yeah I've been flooding the internet-world this for many many times but I'm just so proud I wanna shout it to the world! Just quick post though... I'll be writing more soon! For now, I just wanna show my designs available in Mam Avantgarde. 

1) NEW ITEM @pixietracy のブランド【Tiara by Tracy Dizon】の商品! 目玉リボン 2) NEW ITEM @pixietracy のブランド【Tiara by Tracy Dizon】の商品が入荷!あのキャラクター風猫耳売ってまーす!3) NEW ITEM @pixietracy のブランド【Tiara by Tracy Dizon】の商品が入荷しました!こちらはヘッドアクセです!4) NEW ITEM @pixietracy のブランド【Tiara by Tracy Dizon】ダンサーやパーティーガールにもおすすめ

They're just a few for now though, but definitely next month I'll be making new special designs even more!! I'm actually working on them now! I'm just happy first off to design this really exciting designs! It's quite fun thinking about who could wear it and how it can be so "Cute Couture". More so, I had fun naming each "Tiara Baby" their fun names! Naming collections and each design is also an interesting part of creating designs!


EYE BOWS COLLECTION
Hot Pink Eye
EYE BOWS COLLECTION
Purple Nurple
EYE BOWS COLLECTION
*COMING SOON*
Brains & Veins
EYE BOWS COLLECTION

SEE SICK, SEA SICK! COLLECTION
I'm really excited about this new collection I'm planning to  add more "Sea Creatures"  to this collection as summer season is soon coming! "The SEA could make you sick and SEE some odd looking SEA CREATURES..." More creatures coming Soon!

Uni-Urchin
SEE SICK, SEA SICK! COLLECTION

KITTY BOWS COLLECTION
This Red Kitty-chan headpiece has come a long way, from a custom-headpiece made for Filipina Actress Maxene Magalona... It has been one of the most popular design of Tiara by Tracy Dizon! Watch-out for up-coming sisters of "Red Kitty-chan!" I'm making some new kawaii cuties in this collection!

Red Kitty-chan
KITTY BOWS COLLECTION
Well, thes are the first few designs you can check-out in MAM AVANTGARDE! They're fun, creepy and kawaii, neh? Haha! Hope you can check-out my designs there if you come and visit Harajuku! 

Whaaa! So excited to posts more photos!! More more more soon!! 


... つづく
MAM AVANTGARDE
Legwear Brand & Shop
Address:B1 Fujiwara Building 3-22-7 Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 150-0001 [〒150-0001 東京都渋谷区神宮前3-22-7 藤原ビルB1F]

7 comments:

  1. haha unrelated but i cant stop looking at "つづく" haha. well this is a great acheivement and you did it. congratulations and keep trying your best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always see "つづく" on anime and I assumed it's like "to be continued" haha! funny LOL you make fun of my Nihongo LOL

      Delete
  2. I just love the names of your "babies", so quirky and kool! Gives them real character! Ohhh and I'm suuuper excited for the release of new designs in the 'Kitty' range.... I think I'm going to liiiike *^▁^* hehe...

    Ohhh Nath and I kind of set dates for our triiippp! And we've got about 5 days at the end of our tour in Tokyoooooo! Weeeeee! So ill definitely visit MAM and spam some pictures of your collection!! ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

    Love Em oxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yehey!!!! please visit Mam AvantGarde?!? It's one of the best shops in Harajuku!!

      Delete
  3. Please do not let your connection to them stolen.

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤