Monday, June 17, 2013

Toreishi's Kyary Pamyu Pamyu Sightings in Tokyo (Spring 2013)

Before anything else, I don't want to cause any kawaii-heart-attack to anyone who might read this. Haha! I didn't actually see the human-live-Kyary. How I wish I really did see the real-life-Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, but seeing her on print ads, magazine covers and endorsements around in Tokyo is still good anyways. I love Kyary's fashion personally, even way back when she was even just being street snapped... I don't know anything about her music (gomen nasai) but I will always love her bold and quirky style. Incidentally, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu Philippines Facebook Fanbase  has been recently launched and thought about sharing a little of my Kyary-love-sightings I've experienced on my last Tokyo Spring Trip last May to them! I hope someday sooooner Kyary could also come to Manila, too! *pixiedusts please* I actually just took some snaps while walking around Tokyo. Mostly are even stolen shots (thanks to my handy iPhone I can "sneak attack" some snaps haha) so please forgive me if some were cropped or poorly lit... hehe to compensate, I over-decorated them to make them more Kyary-Kawaii! Haha!

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu x Tutti Colored Contact Lenses
(Dazzy, Vanity and Coco)
Matsumoto Kiyoshi Drugstore, Takeshita Dori, Harajuku
May 9, 2013 ~ Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's Colored Contact Lenses from Tutti Brand ( Dazzy, Vanity and Coco) Matsumoto Kiyoshi Drugstore at Takeshita Dori, Harajuku, Shibuya, Tokyo

I love passing by Matsumoto Kiyoshi Drugstore especially the one in Takeshita Dori, one night right after the "Tiara in Tokyo" photoshoot, I strolled by here and took some KPP endorsed products around. Mochiron, Kyary should be endorsing colored contact lenses?! She's one of the quirky-eyeball-fashion-pioneers of Tokyo! Haha! Well, she doesn't only endorse one, but three brands even!  Dazzy, Vanity and Coco all made by Tutti! I like the Vanity's fierce animal print box?! Which one do you like?!

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu x DAM Channel
Meiji-dori, Harajuku
May 9, 2013 ~ I found Kyary again while strolling along Meiji-dori... Kyary Pamyu Pamyu for DAM Channel. This ad is quite popular as I've seen it around other places too.

I actually have no idea what Kyary was endorsing... I even thought it's a web channel or something, 'coz I always see this ad in some electronic, mobile store...  I even had to ask Kareshi what is DAM Channel. Hehe. It's a relief. Apparently DAM Channel is a Karaoke Machine of some sort and Kyary is endorsing it! I even found some short video ads with DAM Channel x Kyary Pamyu Pamyu!


It's so cute! I'm a videoke (karaoke) freak so I like this product of course! Haha! I actually like Kyary's outfit for the ad, I like black and white checkered patterns! It's so SKA! She's also wearing black and white checkered blouse on her DAM Channel Video too!

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu x Panasonic Sakioto Earphones
 Village Vanguard, Diver City, Odaiba
May 11, 2013 ~ Village Vanguard, Diver City, Odaiba found Panasonic Sakioto x Kyary Pamyu Pamyu earphones!

Village Vanguard is one of the kakoii stores where you'll find a lot of KPP finds! Some Village Vanguard branches even has a  section full of "Kyary-ish" items! This time I found another KPP goods at Village Vanguard in Diver City, Odaiba. Panasonic Sakioto x Kyary Pamyu Pamyu Earphones! The earphones are so cute of course and the colors?! LOVE! I love the styling again with this ad?! Kyary definitely works with the best artists and quirky fashion gods?! *Dream* Dream* It would be a dream come true to design any piece of garment/headpiece or anything for herrrr!? (Okay that's just my random musings again haha) But seriously, KPP makes anything super kawaii level up!

Panasonic Sakioto x Kyary Pamyu Pamyu launched 2012
Panasonic Sakioto x Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
Stylist & Costume Designer: Kumiko Iijima
I just posted this because I like this set the most!!? So cute and whimsical?!

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu for Quick Japan 
(June 2013)
Village Vanguard, Diver City, Odaiba
May 11, 2013 ~ Village Vanguard, Diver City, Odaiba Another KPP find! KPP on the cover of Quick Japan Magazine!

To be honest, I thought Quick Japan was a book?! It was a thick magazine then! Haha! The point is Quick Japan looked even more interesting with Kyary on the cover! If only I wasn't overweight yet, I would have gotten myself more reads like this! Well, glad to see this in Village Vanguard as always! Haha!

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu for Quick Japan June 2013

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu for Zipper 
(June 2013)
Village Vanguard, Center Gai, Shibuya
May 1, 2013 ~ My Village Vanguard Shopping Haul 

I forgot to take some snaps in Shibuya Village Vanguard because I was so engrossed shopping. Hehe. I got to satiate my Maneki-neko fix and also got my sister her shopping list completed. She asked me to get her the anniversary issue of Zipper Magazine... Guess what?? It's Kyary! It wouldn't be any better to in other way but to have Kyary Pamyu Pamyu for Zipper's (June 2013 Issue) 20th Anniversary Issue!

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu for Zipper June 2013 20th Anniversary Issue
It also comes with a free super cute Alice in Wonderland Mini Tote Bag!
This Zipper Issue was a bit hard to find because it was easily ran out from some easy-access stores around Tokyo... I even had to go to Shibuya to get these for sure, nearby bookstores in Toyocho didn't have Zipper anymore?! Well, glad to have got this for my sister (and also another one for a Personal Shopping Client). I like it simply because it's HOT PINK!? 

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu 
Puri-Madonna Purikura Machine
Takeshita Dori, Harajuku
April 30, 2013 ~ PURIMADONNA (Kyary Pamyu Pamyu) Purikura Machine photos
with one of my favorite muse RinRin Doll!

Well, not to confuse, it's my only purikura photo using the PURIMADONNA (Kyary Pamyu Pamyu) Purikura Machine and it happened to be with the super kawaii Angelic Pretty Model, RinRin Doll... But anyways, I love the PURIMADONNA Purikura because of the super cute stickers and stamps?! Look at that sticker accessory on RinRin?! Whaaaa so cute!? Macarons and googly eyes! Very Kyary!

April 30, 2013 ~ PURIMADONNA (Kyary Pamyu Pamyu) Purikura Machine photos 
with one of my favorite muse RinRin Doll!
April 30, 2013 ~ RinRin's Purikura Copy took a photo of it so I also have a copy!
I think PURIMADONNA Purikura still has the quirkiest and ere-guroi designs! Although it makes my eyes look big and editing time is too fast sometimes! RinRin, btw, edits so amazingly with make-up stickers haha! Well, she's really great with actual make-up so no wonder! Haha! I wish I took more pics with Puri-Ma-Donna, but I couldn't find it easily now or most of the time so long lines! Good thing we found a vacant one on our meet-up!

★★★

I actually wrote this for all the KPP PH peeps out there! I really hope someday Kyary Pamyu Pamyu could spread the kawaii quirkiness in Manila, too! We need a dose of happiness?! If you really wanna wanna bring more KPP here in the PH... Please take a few seconds of your time to answer a small survey (Kyary Pamyu Pamyu Philippine Album Launch Survey ) launching her album here is one step to bringing her in the PH!

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu Philippine Album Launch Survey 
More Tokyo Spring Trip Blogs coming!! I'm so glad I've finally got some time to squeeze in a little blogging... I miss Tokyo I can't believe it has been only a little over a month?! I miss Tokyo already?! またね!

KYARY PAMYU PAMYU FANBASE
Philippine Fanbase
Facebook Page
Want more KPP in the Philippines?
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu Philippine Album Launch Survey 

9 comments:

  1. ATEEEEEEE <3333 feeeels ko :((( huuuu <333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is just the cutest!! I can't believe they have KPP purikura lol. I bet it would be dream for you to make head pieces for her! She's so quirky and fabulous!! (=^.^=)

    Anywho, loving your blogs as always! We must chat again soon cos I'm missing our convos hehe ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi EM!! I miss you too! It has been busy with Atreyu's school and I have been @_@ with work (and extreme rain?!?) haha! I'll leave you a message one of these days!!

      Kyary is so cute haha I just got to blog (I miss blogging likeeeeeee so muuuuch hhaha)

      Delete
  3. Kyari is KPP in english haha. that even sounds like some rock band or rapper. your sneak attack on photos is always working like this interesing blog haha . i am amazed your insight and photo tequenique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is too long to type so KPP is a shortcut LOL! Haha! I love iPhone so much because it works well with sneak attack pics hahaha!

      Delete
  4. I love her! When I first hear PONPONPON I was instantly hook! If she ever visited Philippines, I hope I'd be there! D: I'm currently in the US, but I've been trying my hardest to go back to Manila because I'm tired of living here. It would be awesome to see her!

    http://tabachui.blogspot.com/ (Formally as Bunni Kisses)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Hope you and Kyary can come to Manila! Haha!

      Delete
  5. At that time, Kyari was actually less famous but you are already deeply into her.

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤