Monday, July 29, 2013

TTD: Happy 1st Month in Mam AvantGarde 【エムエーエム アバンギャルド】! (July 2013)

July 6, 2013 ~ Mam AvantGarde【エムエーエム アバンギャルド】We delivered new pieces coming out soon! Hope you can come visit soon! So many cute and amazeballz stuff at the store!



I can't believe it's been a little over a month since TTD (Tiara by Tracy Dizon) has been in Mam AvantGarde. Time flies so fast! I must say it's nerve-wrecking and exciting at the same time. I have been wishing two things now more often nowadays... #1 I wish I'm in Tokyo right now and #2 I wish I can speak, read and write more operational Nihongo?! Haha! So I could be more hands-on preparing and promoting Mam AvantGarde 【エムエーエム アバンギャルド】and TTD. If I'm in Harajuku now, I would probably be an additional Mam AvantGarde Staff assisting customers! Haha!


July 6, 2013 at Mam AvantGarde【エムエーエム アバンギャルド】
So many new arrivals and new items! 

I must say there are so many new arrivals and new items available in Mam AvantGarde 【エムエーエム アバンギャルド】I love the colorful new pieces made by Devil666ish! I like the pastel pieces! If I was in Tokyo, I would have purchased some pieces already haha!

July 6, 2013 at Mam AvantGarde【エムエーエム アバンギャルド】
So many new arrivals and new items! 

I also noticed those interesting Monkey Plushies! They must be new items since I didn't see them when I was in Tokyo last Spring. I feel so honored to be a part of Mam AvantGarde 【エムエーエム アバンギャルド】Store and be a side by side with the awesome pieces as well! Right now, I'm always feeling inspired (and 1,000,000,000,000 x's pressured) to do 1,000,000,000,000% of my best and create interesting and witty designs that would be "Harajuku-Worthy". がんばります!!I'm really doing my best and hoping (and praying) that my pieces would someday be seen in Fruits Magazine or be featured in TokyoFashion.com~ I could only hope and do my best! 


June 9, 2013 ~ 1) Grabbed from Mam AvantGarde エムエーエム アバンギャルド  まだまだ続く目玉ブーム!! 目がたくさんついたヘッドアクセもあります★ ベージュ・ピンク各¥3675、ブルー¥26250 2)【Grabbed from Mam AvantGarde エムエーエム アバンギャルド KATE SPADE SATURDAYでお仕事帰りの @naluxxx ちゃんがアバンギャルドに遊びにきてくれた♡ TiaraのヘッドアクセでKittyちゃんになれちゃう!!

I always appreciate the promotion Mam AvantGarde 【エムエーエム アバンギャルド】always do for TTD. I hope more sales and success for all of us!! がんばります!Thank you for always updating me! I hope there would be some fashion magazine attention someday, too! Haha! (*Wishful Thinking*)

June 23, 2013 ~ Super Fashionable Mam AvantGarde Store Manager MoMoe-San!

But for now, I already feel ureshi seeing the super fashionable Harajuku-Fashion-Leader-Mam-AvanGarde-Manager-Momoe-san wearing and trying on my pieces! It's still surreal and awesome that I used to just see her in Fruits Magazine regularly and now my designs are also worn by her!! 


June 23, 2013 ~ My Japanese-Momma-Siti visited Mam AvantGarde 【エムエーエム アバンギャルド】 to see my designs! So sweet of her to take time to come visit Harajuku and see my designs! 

Despite my long distance away from Harajuku, I'm so thankful that my friends took time to visit Harajuku and show some moral support on my maiden month! I was so touched when my Siti (I call her my Japanese-Momma) came to visit Harajuku right away to check my space. Siti is one of the most memorable people I've met in Japan... We met during the 47th Japan Fashion Design Contest and she was our "Momma" because she took care of us and toured us around Tokyo, she was also our translator and our supporter in an-all-Japanese-speaking-Fashion-Design-Contest. Four years after, she's still so motherly to visit and to talk to Momoe-san about my works! It's really heartwarming to feel her support all the way from Tokyo!


July 9, 2013 ~ Grabbed from Rainbowholic
Claire 姉ちゃん (www.mimi-claire.com) and I visited theTiara by Tracy Dizon corner in MAM avantgarde エムエーエム アバンギャルド. I love the shop staff, always so welcoming & accommodating! If you are in Tokyo and going to Harajuku for a visit, drop by their store and be amazed~ ^^v
EyeBows and Kitty-chan headpiece by Tracy Dizon for‪#‎tiaraintokyo‬
www.tiara.tracydizon.com
Mochiron, TTD's biggest supporter, Rainbowholic Kaila also dropped by (together with her doll-faced sister-in-law Claire) were such kawaii-head-turners wearing those beautiful yukata in Harajuku! Thank you for passing by and your support as always!


July 9, 2013 ~ 1) 【Grabbed from Mam AvantGarde エムエーエム アバンギャルド   Claire & Kaila可愛い浴衣で来店してくれました♡ kittyBows (¥5.775) EyeBows (¥3.675) が似合う!2)  Grabbed from Sweet_Eclair

Just last week, I was so happy to see one of my favorite fashionable muse, RinRin Doll try on my Red Kitty-chan Headpiece at Mam AvantGarde while she visited the store! I'm actually interested with her new postcard project, too!! Kazuhiroman and Momoe-san looks so happy to have their RinRin Doll Postcards!! RinRin Doll is one of the super kawaii lolita models in Harajuku, I'm super happy to see her wear my piece and read the nice compliments from her Instagram and Twitter! Thank you for your support!

July 25, 2013  ~ 1) 【Grabbed from RinRinDoll 】アバンギャルド(AVANTGARDE)Look what I found! 👀 Hello kitty ears by @pixietracy at#avantgarde in harajuku꒰*✪௰✪ૢ꒱💕 みいつけた!原宿にあるアバンギャルドでトレーシーが作ったキティーちゃんのミミ♡♡ !꒰*✪௰✪ૢ꒱💕 2) Grabbed from RinRinDoll @kazuhiroman and @m_o_m_o_e with my new postcards ٩꒰ ˘ ³˘꒱۶~♡!リンリンの新しいポストカードと!٩꒰ ˘ ³˘꒱۶~♡
I must admit that this whole new leap is frightening and exciting all at the same time, I'm such a perfectionist that there are days that I get so worried or beat myself to thinking how to do better, how to work faster, how to find more ways to improve my brand, how to reach more Japanese Market and so many more worries and ideas that I get myself so restless. It is hard not to get a hands-on managing my pieces (since I'm such an obsessive-compulsive perfectionist) but I know I shouldn't worry because 1) Kareshi is sooooo supportive that he always find time to visit the store for me, I'm so happy that he takes care of my "Tiara Babies" for me (he just don't want to take pictures of himself haha but he does it for me) 2) The out-pour of support from friends are really heart warming. Even if I'm far away from Tokyo, I feel a little closer seeing your photos and knowing that my designs aren't that lonely in Tokyo, I really appreciate the time you spend going to Harajuku! Thank you!  3) I feel so blessed working with the Mam AvantGarde Staff! I must say that they are one of the most memorable new friends and colleagues I've met! It's really an honor and I'm really more inspired to do more "Harajuku-Worthy" designs even more! I can't wait to go back to Tokyo really soon! Hopefully REALLY SOON!!


But for now, I'm working really hard and developing new ideas and designs for this continuous Tiara in Tokyo  Project/Business Ventures! Taking it one day at a time... Will keep you all updated for new TTD developments and news!


... つづく


P.S.
Hopefully, Nihongo version of this blog post will soon be available. For now, English version first!

MOMOE KANAYA
Mam AvantGarde Store Manager
Blog: http://sockslovergirl.blogspot.jp/
Ultra Bloggers:http://www.ultrabloggers.jp/sockslovergirl/
Twitter:@m_o_m_o_e
Instagram:http://instagram.com/m_o_m_o_e
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/sockslovergirl/

MAM AVANTGARDE
Legwear Brand & Shop
Address:B1 Fujiwara Building 3-22-7 Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 150-0001 [〒150-0001 東京都渋谷区神宮前3-22-7 藤原ビルB1F]
Tel.No.: 03-6804-3739
Fax:03-6804-3739
Website: http://www.avantgardejapan.com◆ http://www.dls-showroom.com/◆ http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/lenny-w/
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/DiscoverLegStyle
Instagram:http://instagram.com/mam_avantgarde/
Tumblr:http://avantgardejapan.tumblr.com/
Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/MAM_AVANTGARDE

DEVIL666ISH
Fashion Accessories (also available at Mam AvantGarde)
http://devil666ish.blogspot.com/

RINRIN DOLL
Harajuku Model
Japanese Blog: http://ameblo.jp/angel-rinrin/
Twitter: @RinRin_Doll
Instagram: @RinRinDoll

MIMI CLAIRE
Food, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger
http://mimi-claire.com/

6 comments:

  1. aw i am so happy to see your dreams start to come true! its so amazing you get promoted like this! your very talented though so I am sure you can accomplish all your dreams! I am sorry I didn't see your designs yet >< but I plan to go within the next to weeks to see it! I am so happy for you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michi! Please do visit Mam AvantGarde! They have sale items on tights now you might get something you like too! Send me pics when you drop by!

      Delete
  2. Your professional work rewards. I saw some customers interested in your eye ball vows. It'll be popular soon and just keep trying it

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pixie sistaaaah!!! I'm soooo sorry about my slack efforts with your blog the last few months!! What a terrible friend I am!! Waaahhhhhhh!!!
    Although I did actually read this one when you posted it, I just hadn't commented yet hehehe.
    Omg your soo cute, I could just imagine you at avantgarde to visit your babies.....and then a few hours later your still there helping customers haha. I could imagine if they were looking for a "headpiece" to wear, you would swiftly draw them over to the "Tiara by Tracy" collection (without them knowing you were actually Tracy) and get them to buy them hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, please keep connected to them. And I would definitely help in language.

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤