Sunday, October 13, 2013

TTD: Food Couture Fashion! Ice Cream Heads Collection Now Available in Mam AvantGarde Japan!

September 29, 2013 ~ Fierce and super fashionable Momo carrying new Tiara by Tracy Dizon Ice Cream Heads! Soon available in Mam AvantGarde!


Another Tiara in Tokyo update! Food-Couture/Food Fashion has been popping up in the recent months and I must say I'm really digging it! I've been closely following Misha Janette's TokyoFashionDiaries.com in the past year and I must say that her features made Food Couture oh so fashionably YUMMY!

Misha Janette's Tokyo Fashion Diaries:  

"You Can’t Eat This: The Amazing World of Japanese Wearable Desserts" August 2013 

Misha Janette's Tokyo Fashion Diaries:  “TOKYO WANI DEPT STORE” MAKES WICKED HATS OF WICKER WHIMSY. EGGS AND HAM OR PANCAKE STACKS, ANYBODY? January 2013 

Misha Janette's Tokyo Fashion Diaries: 

JUNK FOOD JEWELRY?! REAL YUMMY PRETZELS, CANDY, CHIPS AND MELON BREAD TO ACCESSORIZE THE APPETITE BY ROTARI PARKER January 2013 

Even the Haute Couture (and my personal favorite) SOEN Magazine had some yummy mushroom fashion with Kyary Pamyu Pamyu on their August 2013 cover! I must say Food Couture is getting yummier by the day!

SOEN MAGAZINE AUGUST 2013 ISSUE

I've been finding the right timing to make my own Food-Couture interpretation and I've been literally cooking new design sporting the Food Couture Fashion! This new Ice Cream Heads Collection is my first Food Couture Collection inspired by the Ice Cream and Popsicle all-time favorite flavors out there!  

Tiara by Tracy Dizon's A/W 2013 Ice Cream Heads!

After some few months of transferring work areas while in production, I've finally got a chance to send-off these sweet Ice Cream Heads Collection to Tokyo.  I'm so relieved to find the most efficient PhilPost Post Office I've ever tried out... Mochiron I want to find the best courier to send off my babies! You'll be surprised, the PhilPost Post Office can ever be better than private couriers when you find the right branch. Good thing for TTD, I found the best branch in Tutuban Center.

September 20, 2013 ~ Thank God for the sunny weather this morning I finally got a chance to ship-out my #tiarabytracydizon babies to #tokyo! New designs coming soon!! Excited!! Plus I got ship-out my parcel to the nicest #postoffice people I've met!

In less than a week my shipment arrived safe and sound in Tokyo! Just in time for October! Fascinating to see those old school stamps! おかえり東急!

September 26, 2013 ~ おはようございます‼ Good morning, universe!! Finally#tiarabytracydizon new pieces has landed safely in#tokyo! Watch out for the new stuff in @mam_avantgarde coming soon!!

Always exciting and energizing to see my pieces promoted and launched in AvantGarde Japan! Honored to be appreciated by many followers of Mam Avantgarde!

October 4, 2013 ~ Tiara by @pixietracy の新作フルーツへッドピース(各4200円)が入荷しました〜! スイカ、バナナ、ブルーベリー、ストロベリー、シトラスの6種類!甘い香りもついています♡ ハロウィンのドレスアップにもオススメアイテム♪♪【Repost from @mam_avantgarde#tiarabytracydizon new arrivals! #icecream heads! Watermelon Pop, Banana Split, Citrus Slurpee, Blueberry Cheesecake and Stawberry Sundae! Available at #mamavantgarde  #avantgardejapan #harajuku 


I wanted to try out Food Fashion using my favorite fabric materials and I'm pretty happy about the output we've made! I like the play of colors from Watermelon's Reds and Greens; Banana Split's Browns, Pinks and Pale Yellows and the Citrus Slurpee play on Orange Lemon and Lime, Blueberry Cheesecake's creamy blues and violets! My personal favorite is the Strawberry Sundae of course!  Check out the different Ice Cream Heads! We made yummy  flavors to choose from!

Tiara by Tracy Dizon A/W 2013 Ice Cream Heads
Strawberry Sundae

Tiara by Tracy Dizon A/W 2013 Ice Cream Heads
Blueberry Cheesecake
Tiara by Tracy Dizon A/W 2013 Ice Cream Heads
Watermelon Pop
Tiara by Tracy Dizon A/W 2013 Ice Cream Heads
Citrus Slurpee
Tiara by Tracy Dizon A/W 2013 Ice Cream Heads
Banana Split

I love it when my favorite Harajuku Fashion Leader Momo-san promotes my designs! It's such an honor to be promoted by the fierce fashionista like Momo!  

September 29, 2013 ~ even on a busy weekend in Mam Avantgarde Momo still poses for a photo for Tiara by Tracy Dizon's new designs! どもありがとう!

Food Fashion is definitely gonna be around and TTD will definitely be cooking some more Food Fashion! Watch out for more! I'm recently flipping burgers to cook soon! More new TTD's to watch out in Mam AvantGarde! Yummy!

MOMOE KANAYA
Mam AvantGarde Store Manager and ElleGirl Japan Fashion Blogger
Blog: http://sockslovergirl.blogspot.jp/
Ultra Bloggers:http://www.ultrabloggers.jp/sockslovergirl/
Twitter:@m_o_m_o_e
Instagram:http://instagram.com/m_o_m_o_e
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/sockslovergirl/

MAM AVANTGARDE
Legwear Brand & Shop
Address:B1 Fujiwara Building 3-22-7 Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 150-0001 [〒150-0001 東京都渋谷区神宮前3-22-7 藤原ビルB1F]
Tel.No.: 03-6804-3739
Fax:03-6804-3739
Website: http://www.avantgardejapan.com◆ http://www.dls-showroom.com/◆ http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/lenny-w/
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/DiscoverLegStyle
Instagram:http://instagram.com/mam_avantgarde/
Tumblr:http://avantgardejapan.tumblr.com/
Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/MAM_AVANTGARDE


MISHA JANETTE
Fashion Blog "Tokyo Fashion Diaries" Editor
Fashion Journalist / Stylist / Plumb wigs designer

www.TokyoFashionDiaries.com
www.mishajanette.com
www.plumb-world.com
Twitter: @FashionTubuyaki


SOEN MAGAZINE
Editorial Fashion Magazine (Japan)
Published by: Bunka Publishing Bureau 
http://fashionjp.net/soen/
Twitter: @soen_henshubu

5 comments:

  1. they're all so kawaii and yummy looking! *stomach grumbles*
    that watermelon pop~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the most interesting one to make actually! Haha! especially the seed-bead-works!

      Delete
  2. Ice cream collection is good for halloweeen. Everyone should consider to be a food character with your items!

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤