Tuesday, October 01, 2013

TTD's New Arrivals available at AC+632 (PART 2)

Vintage & Opulence Love: Tiara by Tracy Dizon is proud to be a part of the AC+632 Store!
【2nd Floor Greenbelt5, Legazpi Street, Ayala Center, Makati City, Philippines】


After a lovely walk-through AC+632 on my previous post, it is my pride and joy to "show-off" a little of my own works available at AC+632... I must admit I haven't done this before in my three years consigning with AC+632... 'Coz I feel such a dork being "star-struck" with my work stuff. Haha! I felt shy talking with the AC+632 staff because I'm just such a dork like that. LOL. But after three-years! I finally had the courage to chitchat with the staff more and it was nice! Haha! I can only wish I could've started taking more photos in AC+632! But I'm sure there will be more next time! 

So without further ado... Here are some of my Tiara by Tracy Dizon babies now available at AC+632!  Enjoy!

September 29, 2013 AC+632 ~ It's a delight to see my treasured pieces are stored and displayed in the nice section of AC+632!
I'm glad my TTD Babies are safely secured in the display cabinet! Fascinators are very delicate because of the the feathers! They should be stored and displayed very delicately and I'm super happy how AC+632 takes good care of my creations!

September 29, 2013 AC+632 ~ Tiara by Tracy Dizon Section at the AC+632 Store!

I like these muted moss green fascinators for Tiara by Tracy Dizon... It's perfect for tea-parties and sunny-day-affairs!

September 29, 2013 AC+632 ~ Muted Moss Green Earth-toned TTD Fascinators






Tiara by Tracy Dizon fascinators are also displayed among the fine jewelry merchandise at the store, too! I like how the match the vintage-inspired pieces and how they complement each other! 

September 29, 2013 AC+632 ~ Jewel-tone Fuchsia Pink Fascinator for Tiara by Tracy Dizon 
September 29, 2013 AC+632 ~ Muted Moss Green Earth-toned TTD Fascinator
As the Holiday 2013 Season is coming near, I hope I can launch more pieces in AC+632 soon! Please comeby and visit the shop to get a glimpse and catch some old world vintage vibe from fashion pieces and home decors!



Tiara by Tracy Dizon available at Ac+632! Check it out!!
AC +632
Decoding the Art of Living
Vintage Novelty Shop

Address: 2nd Floor Greenbelt5, Legazpi Street, Ayala Center, Makati City, Philippines
Tel.No.: +6327582564
Fax No.: +6327582597
Email: AC632@pldtdsl.net
Facebook Page

3 comments:

  1. YEHAY ANOTHE BLOGPOST~~!!!! I 'm so proud of you.. I really like the designs.. i'll go check the previous blogpost too.. hehehehee keep up the good work. hope more will come from you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi B! Oh how I miss writing blogs!! But I'm happy I can write about TTD's mini-achievements once in a while here at least!

      Delete
  2. You have a fan waiting for your blog post here. This is where you expression is bloomed

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤