Tuesday, March 11, 2014

DAISO Japan Part 1: The Ultimate Omiyage Store and Super Kawaii Finds Shop! (... And my Daiso Shopping Adventures in JPN!)

I must confess. I have been hoarding DAISO everytime I visit Japan. It has been my default place to look around, find nice omiyage for friends back home and just simply get the most practical and kawaii useful things I immediately need for my short trips in Japan.

October 2011 ~ DAISO Harajuku almost 3 years ago, I can stay the whole day lurking around this store!
It has been a part of my regular shopping adventures in my trips to Japan to go to DAISO just because of the great finds I discover every time and unbelievably more so they're just ¥105?! It's true, no one would think DAISO products are just ¥105 with the great and kawaii quality they have ! I must say that the Japanese has really mastered the fun of shopping (Japan is such a fun place to shop at in general!) through DAISO. It is indeed the perfect omiyage souvenir and go-to shopping place in Japan! DAISO always brings me back fun shopping time Japan trip adventures memories because it has been part of my trip! Oh I miss Japan!

DAISO Sannomiya, Kobe, Hyogo
August 2011
August 2011 ~ DAISO Sannomiya ~ Awesome adventure to figure out how to go to Sannomiya, Kobe all by myself! Daiso Sannomiya is my favorite branch!
August 2011 ~ Memento of my shopping adventures in DAISO Sannomiya! It was my first time to wander around Kobe! I had my kareshi's map notes so I won't get lost in Kobe! Haha!


DAISO Harajuku, Shibuya, Tokyo
October 2011
October 2011 ~ DAISO Harajuku, Tokyo: Fun Shopping Experience! I believe this is one of the most visited DAISO Store in Japan being located in the heart of Harajuku!
October 2011 ~ DAISO Harajuku, Tokyo ~ These fashion dolls are my favorite kawaii finds in DAISO! Perfect Omiyage for kawaii girls!
October 2011 ~ DAISO Harajuku, Tokyo ~ I just love that I can hoard Japanese Candies from DAISO! I love Japanese Candies! They're not to sweet and always tastes really fruity!

My travels in Japan isn't complete without DAISO! I always end up having a special page in my travel mementos written about it! Haha!

October 18, 2011 ~ Memento of my shopping adventures in DAISO Harajuku in Tokyo!



































October 18, 2011 ~ Me and Kareshi having fun at DAISO! It's one of our favorite things to do when we are together in Japan!

DAISO Diver City, Odaiba, Tokyo
May 2013
May 2013 ~ DAISO Diver City, Odaiba! It's always a fun new experience with every DAISO Store because of the new Kawaii finds I discover in every store! I'm always enticed by the cutest product wrapper designs and the super kawaii characters!
May 2013 ~ DAISO Diver City, Odaiba ~ Not only these hangers are the quirkiest I've seen but they're so useful as well!

DAISO Harajuku, Shibuya, Tokyo
January 2014
January 1, 2014 ~ DAISO HARAJUKU: Cute #cathkidston-ish #daiso planner! Adorbs!

DAISO Diver City, Odaiba, Tokyo
January 2014
January 2, 2014 ~ DAISO ODAIBA: Valentines Day already!?? Haha!


To be honest, I didn't wanna share this store to anyone hehe *sneaky* because everyone will know "My-secret-place-where-I-get-the-coolest-and-super-kawaii-omiyage-in-Japan" But apparently, it was a well known go-to place in Japan for gift finds and lifestyle shop. It's often recommended by travel guides and publications!

HARAJUKU PRESS recommends Daiso Harajuku for souvenir shopping in Tokyo!

Well, I totally agree with this article.... It is indeed "Great to have this kinda thing: those things can be bought for 100 Yen."  Isn't it amazing that for only 100 Yen there can be a lot wonderful affordable quality items? It's like a better version of a One Dollar Store right?1

What I love about DAISO the most is how it offers me a Japanized lifestyle and a little piece of Japan for me to share with my friends back home in Manila. From the traditional tea-cups to the quirkiest and super kawaii trinkets... I feel that I can bring  the precious memories of my Japan adventures with me anywhere I go. 

Can it get any better? Yes!

It can get better because I can actually go to DAISO here in the Philippines! So not only I can bring few souvenirs to my friends here in Manila... I can actually go to a Daiso-Japanize - Shopping -Escapade here in the Philippines! Isn't that amazing? I can only be thankful that Japan seems getting closer to the Philippines because of stores like DAISO! Know more about it on the SECOND PART of my DAISO Feature



5 comments:

  1. Hello! Happy to read from you,been missing your blog :)
    I love Daiso, we were in Japan recently and Daiso was the savior for my randomness shopping urge.. :D Cheap and cute :)
    I wish we had it in Finland too :)


    x
    Lara Lizard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lara! Thanks for your comment! I've missed my blog too! Thank you for still checking out my blog! When were you in Japan! I was in Japan last New Year vacation! Yeah I agree with DAISO being a savior go-to place! Haha!

      Delete
  2. Yea, you are the biggest daiso fan i have ever seen and amazing to find something nice there. You will be a queen of daiso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can be Daiso tour guide for everyone. You know what to get there.

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤