Tuesday, February 17, 2015

That Kind of Love that Never Fails...




Yes. I am a cheeseball. This is pretty old school, but I've kept this song close to my heart... Celine Dion's "Because You Love Me" is my mental checklist of "How Love Should Be" in my own sappy belief... It's like that Bible Verse: I Corinthians 13:1-13. I'm not religious but I believe in this verse too. Sometimes I get too carried away with my emotions that I forget what love is. It's been a while even that I've looked at this verse... I just realized. Well, let me just put it here as part of my life notes (and Adobe Photoshop practice hehe)

I Corinthians 13:1-13


Going back, I admire this kind of love in Celine Dion's "Because You Love Me" that kind of love that makes you brave, that makes you the best person you can be, that kind of love that makes you want to become a better person, that kind of love makes you strong but you don't know how you've done it, that kind of love that doesn't complete you but makes you something more... That love that believes that anything is possible with love. (I wonder if that's really true, I've been a Wedding Headpiece designer for 5 years now and I've seen it seemed possible... Although it just seems so elusive... )

Celine Dion's "Because You Love Me" 
Looking back, I guess I couldn't ask for more because at least I was able to love this way with Atreyu. Atreyu gave me a chance to a pure love that made me the best person I can be from someone who was lost, who was unaccepted, Atreyu coming to my life gave me a place and a reason and a drive. All I can wish for is the world can experience this kind of love...  That unselfish love that love that fights for what is pure and right... The world would be such a better place. Sigh, why can't we just all get along?

***

Please forgive my personal musings and cheesy thoughts with cheesy music... Rica (my mini-secretary/ super assistant) said I should write whatever it is I desire to write anyways. I decided to write something in my heart and also try to practice on my basic Adobe Photoshop skills I've learned with my diary type stuff. I think I should be studying InDesign... It's more helpful with my virtual lay-outs and virtual diary stuff. Hehe.

Anyways, I think I drank too much Coke today because I had to finish my UPOU Exams, thank goodness I was able to finish it in the nick of time... Now, I've finished writing in my planner and still many things in my heart and in my mind. 

Well at least I feel accomplished despite my heavy heart, I was able to finish whatever it is that I need to do, tomorrow is another day... I am ready for tomorrow. Oh the joy of having two planners, I get to make plans and actually systematically do them all one by one. Okay, the Planner Geek in me has been unleashed. Anyways, I should perhaps end my day. Good night world.

***


"It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.”

- I Corinthians 13:7-8



1 comment:

  1. I need to follow this kind of belief... I do not want to break it.

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤