Saturday, February 07, 2015

Tiara by Tracy Dizon on the Digital Cover of Preview Magazine (Dec. 2014 - Jan. 2015) #MarianForPreview

Preview Magazine (Philippines)

Digital cover 1 of 3 of Marian Rivera for Preview Magazine 
December 2014 - January 2015 Issue, wearing different designer gowns for every kind of bride-to-be.
 #MarianForPreview

Despite my personal turmoil of 2014, my year ended with such a great blessing and surprise! Tiara by Tracy Dizon is honoured to be a part of Preview Magazine's very special December 2014/January 2015 Issue featuring the blushing-bride-to-be (then) Marian Rivera... And it's not only a small blurb! Tiara by Tracy Dizon Dizon even made it to one of the 4 Digital Covers of the very special #MarianForPreview Issue!

WHICH AMONG MARIAN RIVERA’S FOUR PREVIEW COVERS IS YOUR FAVORITE?
It was such a lovely surprise indeed, I never expected I would ever be a part of a grand celebrity wedding hype and I couldn't be any more grateful and blissful! I saw my headpiece on one of Preview Magazine's IG Teaser Photos and I knew it was mine! Whaaaaa! I'm so kilig!! This is also my first Preview Feature!! This is one great achievement! Thank you, Preview Creative Team!
Not only on the cover of Preview Magazine Tiara by Tracy Dizon made an appearance... But TTD was also featured on the #MarianForPreview Fashion Editorial Feature with two very remarkable Bridal Looks for Marian!

Short and Sweet: English Royalty Bride
Marian Rivera for Preview Magazine December 2014 - January 2015 Issue, wearing different designer gowns for every kind of bride-to-be.
 #MarianForPreview@previewthestylebible December 2014/January 2015 #marianforpreview @therealmarian looking like the Duchess of Cambridge! I love that tea-length dress by @MichaelLeyva and @jimmychooltd pumps matched with my #tiarabytracydizon #headpiece #fascinator!#wedding #bride
Of course I couldn't be any prouder! These creations has been tried and tested through time. These designs has been my top best sellers over the five years Tiara by Tracy Dizon has been circulating! It's such an honour that one of the top fashion magazines in the Philippines got to appreciate my designs!


The Smart Suit: Androgynous Bride
I
Marian Rivera for Preview Magazine December 2014 - January 2015 Issue, wearing different designer gowns for every kind of bride-to-be.
 #MarianForPreview

Behind the Scenes:
What I love with  being a part of such Special Preview Magazine Edition even moreso is the load of photo ops featuring my creations and my TTD babies even got to catch some attention even behind the scenes! 

Marian rocking the short but sweet look
Photo By : Artu Nepumuceno
The shoot was made extra fun because of these cute furballs!
Photo By : Artu Nepumuceno
Marian had a different hairstyle for every layout of the shoot.
Photo By : Artu Nepumuceno
Face-covering-nets on fascinators for that vintage vibe
Photo By : Artu Nepumuceno
Marian didn't show signs of exhaustion throughout the entire eight-hour shoot. Not at all.
Photo By : Artu Nepumuceno
Every detail, down to the smallest accessories, was carefully picked out...
Photo By : Artu Nepumuceno
...and Marian was of course game for anything thrown at her.
Photo By : Artu Nepumuceno
Marian says that she's reminded of the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, in this outfit.
Photo By : Artu Nepumuceno
No doubt, the Shih Tzu's in bowties stole the spotlight for a brief moment in this layout.
Photo By : Artu Nepumuceno
No doubt, the Shih Tzu's in bowties stole the spotlight for a brief moment in this layout.
Photo By : Artu Nepumuceno
Three model-pups made the final cut.
Photo By : Artu Nepumuceno
Even the furball was mesmerized by Marian's radiant beauty.
Photo By : Artu Nepumuceno
Marian works the tea-length and fascinator combo with red pouts.
Photo By : Artu Nepumuceno
Marian was all giggles throughout the long shoot.
Photo By : Artu Nepumuceno
Check Marian's profile photo on Instagram now.
Photo By : Artu Nepumuceno
Doesn't Marian make this wedding suit look oh-so-lovely?
Photo By : Artu Nepumuceno
Simply blissful. I felt the Universe yet again whispering to me "To-keep-on-going-despite-the-turmoils-going-on" and truly enough, I felt my dreams are fighting for me too. Thank you for this, because it jolted me back to making and doing things I do best. 

Oh Universe! Give me more strength and endurance to fight for my dreams. 

Cheers for building beautiful things and making fairytales reality! Definitely stay tuned for the next coming designs from yours truly! カンパイ!

Tiara by Tracy Dizon bridal fascinators and headpieces are available at AC+632 2nd Floor Greenbelt 5, Makati City.




5 comments:

  1. wow.. Ang talented mo naman talaga >_<!!!!!! I'm glad ur getting more and more successful !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was such a wonderful surprise indeed! I'm just glad I was a part of this special #MarianForPreview Feature ^_^

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your success. I'm so proud of your pieces on such a grand magazine. But I know how talented you are and how hard you always work. Also you're passionate designer. Lets go more and I suppoort forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks of course I couldn't have done it without your encouragement. Thank you for your constant support

      Delete
  3. I am really proud of these success again. Even if you don't like it that I like it, I still like it and respect it.

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤