Friday, August 21, 2015

Tiara by Tracy Dizon's EyeBows on Soen Magazine Japan (December 2014)

SOEN Magazine Japan December 2014 Issue
p. 104 "HAT & CAP, ACCESSORY 
under ¥10,000"  Feature
Few of the best things I've overlooked over the sad year of 2014 was the awesome progress Tiara by Tracy Dizon has been making in that year. Sadly, Tiara in Tokyo is in hiatus now, but it doesn't mean Tiara by Tracy Dizon has stopped catering to Tokyo Super Kawaii Fashionable Friends! One day at a time... Watch out for special cameos TTD will be appering at! Anws, I didn't realised I didn't even get to post this awesome feature in one of my most respected Fashion Magazine in existence! SOEN MAGAZINE!!!


What I like about SOEN MAGAZINE is they really have haute couture x avant garde fashion market that I really respect. This is far from those disheartening cosplaying stereotype I always hear.  Sadly a lot of people outside Japan mistakes Japanese Street Fashion as Cosplay... oh dear NO.

Anyways, I'm really honoured to be in SOEN. I truly hope this won't be the last time I'll be in it. 

One of the special milestones of #tiarabytracydizon#tiaraintokyo was getting featured in top fashion magazines in Tokyo! @soenonline (#soenmagazine) for the December 2014 Issue! Honored! Thank you @mam_avantgarde for the great times and friendship!
Repost @mam_avantgarde
・・・
【掲載情報】椎名林檎さんの表紙がクールな「装苑 12月号」にアバンギャルド商品が掲載されています!レモンと十字架のモチーフが印象的な総レースキャップ!目玉がインパクト抜群のヘアリボン!店頭にて3色展開で販売中です!
[ Published information ] is the cover of Shiina Ringo 's has avant-garde products are posted on the cool " Soen December issue " ! Lace cap motif of lemon and the Cross is impressive ! centerpiece impact preeminent hair ribbon ! It is available in three different colors in the shop !
When I found out about this feature, I was so excited to get my copy upon arriving in Tokyo for our Christmas Trip. Despite the 2014 being so hard on me, Tiara by Tracy Dizon was so gracious. My "Hot Pink Eye" EyeBow even stands-out among the featured items too!! *Kilig*

SOEN Magazine Japan December 2014 Magazine Cover
Tiara by Tracy Dizon's Hot Pink Eye from the EYE BOW Collection featured in
SOEN Magazine Japan December 2014 Issue

p. 104 "HAT & CAP, ACCESSORY under ¥10,000"  Feature

Circa 2013 ~ When Mam Avant Garde was in the middle of Harajuku,
Tiara by Tracy Dizon was carried by this awesome store!
Tiara by Tracy Dizon's Hot Pink Eye from the EYE BOW Collection

Tiara by Tracy Dizon's Hot Pink Eye from the EYE BOW Collection 

Lookbook April 2013, Japanese Model and Designer, Yuka wearing Tiara by Tracy Dizon's Hot Pink Eye from the EYE BOW Collection 
Lookbook April 2013, Japanese Model and Designer, Yuka wearing Tiara by Tracy Dizon's Hot Pink Eye from the EYE BOW Collection  
Lookbook April 2013, Japanese Model and Designer, Yuka wearing Tiara by Tracy Dizon's Hot Pink Eye from the EYE BOW Collection 

1 comment:

  1. Yea, you do not sound as exciting as before on the blog because of something i caused. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤