Saturday, September 05, 2015

Changing my "About Me"

Change. Change is inevitable. Unwanted change is a dagger. So here we go...

I think it's time to change my Profile "About Me" here in my blog as painful as it is to me. It's no longer true. I should live in truth no matter how painful it is.


My profile used to say...

"Hi! I'm Tracy Dizon, a Manila-based young quirky fashion designer, I design clothes, accessories. My two claims to fame are "The panicky-girl in Project Runway Philippines 2" and a finalist in the 47th Japan Fashion Design Contest in Tokyo, Japan. (Pretty awesome to represent Pinas!) But I'm now focusing more on my own line of headpieces named Tiara by Tracy Dizon. I dream to make it global! I'm also an all-around stylist and I do costume design for Photo Shoots, MTV's, Movies and TV, too! I love JAPAN and travelling to Japan which you may often see me writing about in my blog. I visit Japan as often as I could to visit my Kareshi. Oh yeah, I'm a kanojo to my kareshi, Taka. I live in Manila while Taka lives in Tokyo, tough LDR, but we're tougher. LOL. I write my blogs to share with him what have I been up to everyday. Hehe. I'm also single-hot-momma to an awesome smart kid named, Atreyu. He always makes me laugh and keep me company in anything I do. I'm blessed to have the best boys of my life and they rock my world! I love kawaii and quirky things. This blog will let you peek in with my quirky life with everything I talked about here... Enjoy!

Tiara by Tracy Dizon inquiries: March30Girls@gmail.com
Blog inquiries: tsureishi@yahoo.com"

Unfortunately, that's not true anymore. I'm sure the vultures are having a feast over it... Please enjoy. Anyways, I should correct it and change my profile now...

"Hi! I'm Tracy Dizon, a Manila-based young quirky fashion designer, I design clothes, accessories. My claims to fame are "The panicky-girl in Project Runway Philippines 2" and a finalist in the 47th Japan Fashion Design Contest in Tokyo, Japan. (Pretty awesome to represent Pinas!) and Boardwalk's People Choice Fashion Designer Awardee. But Tiara by Tracy Dizon is my second baby, that's getting a whole lots of attention globally... I used to be an all-around stylist and I do costume design for Photo Shoots, MTV's, Movies and TV, too! 

Above all, I'm a hands-on single mother to a very smart boy, Travis Atreyu. He's my pride and joy. 

I usually write to clear my mind, to remind myself of the good times and bad, to remind myself of my shopping, travels adventures and misadventures. The rest are musings about my bipolar mind and some parts are my proud achievements in my line of work... I'm not a blogger by the way, I'm a designer with a blog.

Tiara by Tracy Dizon inquiries: March30Girls@gmail.com
Blog inquiries: tsureishi@yahoo.com"

Sad changes. How cruel are you, universe.



1 comment:

  1. It is very heartaching... I apologise even though apology does nothing to you now.

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤