Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Catharsis of a Romanticist


"Come Away With Me"
Norah Jones

SONGWRITERS NORAH JONES
PUBLISHED BY LYRICS © SONY/ATV MUISC PUBLISHING LLC


Come away with me in the night
Come away with me
And I will write you a song

Come away with me on a bus
Come away where they can't tempt us, with their lies

I want to walk with you
On a cloudy day
In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high
So won't you try to come

Come away with me and we'll kiss
On a mountaintop
Come away with me
And I'll never stop loving you



Catharsis of a Romanticist


Romanticists will promise the world and the moon (and perhaps some stars too)... Us, Romanticists have the sweetest tongues yet we can also have the sharpest. But for all it's worth, us, Romanticists, can only understand another Romanticist.

What matters most are the perfect moments those perfect memories. After all, when something is done and gone... I would rather look back on those sweet nothings. If something fails in the end, it would be covered in the web of lies, hurts and pains. 

That Romanticist in me died for a while, for four years. Now a recovering broken heart. I'm gonna to remember such sweet moments and words. It's the most precious memory you can remember.





No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ Thanks for your comments! Sorry, I don't publish ANONYMOUS comments!❤